Russia's compromising info on Trump

TexasTiger

3 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Its amazing how badly you nimrods want to bring down Trump. Obviously, so badly, you'll believe anything. The funniest part is the irony of ANY of you gullible sycophants acting as if conservatives are beneath you intellectually. Clearly, you people are only interested in a one party govt and are willing to go along with and believe ANYTHING to get there.

NBC, MSNBC and CNN should lose their press credentials over this fabricated BS and McCain and Ms Lindsey should hold a joint presser to apologize for supplying this tripe to the CIA.

Graham and McCain are secret libtard commie spies.  They voted for Hilderbeast.  The love barry and hate America.

The enemy is inside the gates.  Wake the hell up America!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Its amazing how badly you nimrods want to bring down Trump. Obviously, so badly, you'll believe anything. The funniest part is the irony of ANY of you gullible sycophants acting as if conservatives are beneath you intellectually. Clearly, you people are only interested in a one party govt and are willing to go along with and believe ANYTHING to get there.

NBC, MSNBC and CNN should lose their press credentials over this fabricated BS and McCain and Ms Lindsey should hold a joint presser to apologize for supplying this tripe to the CIA.

You think Trump is a conservative and you call liberals gullible?  :laugh:

So it appears this was all made up by a 4chan user, but lets believe everything the MSM or even our own gov't releases. Again this has not been verified yet, but looks compelling

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/archived-posts-prove-4chan-trolled-cia-trump-golden-shower-story-entire-russian-hack

19 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

^ Fake News

that you bit on, hook, line & sinker ! 

BTW - how does this " make sense " ?? It's FAKE !!! :roflol: 

Well, well, well....the great liberal meltdown continues....I am so loving this.....Congrats CNN and Buzzfeed....your loyal minions bit on this hook, line and sinker....what does it say when Mother Jones is more credible than CNN.  I guess since all you ass clowns called Trump a truther; I guess we're going to have to call you "pissers"....

20 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Well, well, well....the great liberal meltdown continues....I am so loving this.....Congrats CNN and Buzzfeed....your loyal minions bit on this hook, line and sinker....what does it say when Mother Jones is more credible than CNN.  I guess since all you ass clowns called Trump a truther; I guess we're going to have to call you "pissers"....

Who has claimed what is true? Not that facts have ever mattered to you.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Who has claimed what is true? Not that facts have ever mattered to you.

Wow. You posted the fake news & then try to claim that you didn't believe it ??  Or weren't promoting that it was legit?

funny you didn't offer one iota of skepticism 

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Wow. You posted the fake news & then try to claim that you didn't believe it ??  Or weren't promoting that it was legit?

funny you didn't offer one iota of skepticism 

The fact that it is being discussed by every news outlet makes its existence news. Trump is tweeting about it. McCain has confirmed he passed on the dossier to the CIA. I actually linked to a discussion of it I referred to as being pretty balanced that stressed it wasn't verified and we don't know what is true. In his presser, Trump refused to answer the question about contacts between his folks and the Russians and then abruptly ended the questioning. Whatever the truth is, and I suspect it's a blend of fact and fiction, the matter is very much news.

It's 100% fiction! The story's source has admitted its fake!!!

But you want to believe its true, and that it all " makes sense ",   Because in your warped little world, you believe that the election was actually hacked. 

:roflol:

46 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The fact that it is being discussed by every news outlet makes its existence news. Trump is tweeting about it. McCain has confirmed he passed on the dossier to the CIA. I actually linked to a discussion of it I referred to as being pretty balanced that stressed it wasn't verified and we don't know what is true. In his presser, Trump refused to answer the question about contacts between his folks and the Russians and then abruptly ended the questioning. Whatever the truth is, and I suspect it's a blend of fact and fiction, the matter is very much news.

Hey Tex, I hear you are a goat ******* pedophile....let's see if we can get some people talking about that....wouldn't that make it news?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

A "blend" of fact & fiction ... .... that's funny, right there.  If you're in the news business, then why would you need to intersperse any fiction when (supposedly) reporting factual details?  Did they recently hire the Rolling Stone "journalist" who fabricated the UVa frat story?   

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

It's 100% fiction! The story's source has admitted its fake!!!

But you want to believe its true, and that it all " makes sense ",   Because in your warped little world, you believe that the election was actually hacked. 

Which "story" in the 35 page dossier are you referring to?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Which "story" in the 35 page dossier are you referring to?

The fake dossier which was created over at the website 4chan.  That is the basis of this non-story, this fake news nonsense. 

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Hey Tex, I hear you are a goat ******* pedophile....let's see if we can get some people talking about that....wouldn't that make it news?

I hear you're a childish moron incapable of engaging in an adult conversation-- no wait, that's 100% true. If you're following the news even superficially you know this is a story. I'm not the one who decided to make it a story. I've linked to what is being discussed by various news outlets and the only opinion piece I linked to urged caution regarding what might be true. That's enough for intelligent adults. Not you and Raptor, of course. Raptor's obviously unclear on all aspects alleged as you apparently are, too. Stay arrogant and ignorant or otherwise we won't recognize you.

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

The fake dossier which was created over at the website 4chan.  That is the basis of this non-story, this fake news nonsense. 

That's a single paragraph in 35 pages.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

That's a single paragraph in 35 pages.

The entire damn thing is fake. What in the hell do you not get about that? 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

The entire damn thing is fake. What in the hell do you not get about that? 

You thought it was all about a single paragraph. Once that's clarified instead of seeking to educate your self you just stay dumb and arrogant. 

43 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

A "blend" of fact & fiction ... .... that's funny, right there.  If you're in the news business, then why would you need to intersperse any fiction when (supposedly) reporting factual details?  Did they recently hire the Rolling Stone "journalist" who fabricated the UVa frat story?   

Who released the dossier?

What's the actual news story?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I hear you're a childish moron incapable of engaging in an adult conversation-- no wait, that's 100% true. If you're following the news even superficially you know this is a story. I'm not the one who decided to make it a story. I've linked to what is being discussed by various news outlets and the only opinion piece I linked to urged caution regarding what might be true. That's enough for intelligent adults. Not you and Raptor, of course. Raptor's obviously unclear on all aspects alleged as you apparently are, too. Stay arrogant and ignorant or otherwise we won't recognize you.

So, let me see if I have this straight...you've posted an outright lie...from a media outlet than has now been discredited for posting the information...and then you commented on it as if it has facts connected to it...after knowing it is an outright lie...and then posited that outright lies are really news.....and I'm the ignorant one?....this just gets better and better...."keep the fires of discontent burning" Tex.....:bs:

th?id=OIP.M8cf8cb33941411f37eead9ce6a695

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

So, let me see if I have this straight...you've posted an outright lie...from a media outlet than has now been discredited for posting the information...and then you commented on it as if it has facts connected to it...after knowing it is an outright lie...and then posited that outright lies are really news.....and I'm the ignorant one?....this just gets better and better...."keep the fires of discontent burning" Tex.....:bs:

th?id=OIP.M8cf8cb33941411f37eead9ce6a695

You have nothing straight but the talking points fed to the feeble minded. It pointless trying to get stupid people to think.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You have nothing straight but the talking points fed to the feeble minded. It pointless trying to get stupid people to think.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

947.gif  

just the sort of response I would expect from an avowed Pisser...

Every single example of this story that I read had a disclaimer that it was unverified, so I seriously doubt anyone on this forum actually believed it was true.  

If Trump would release his taxes it would have even less credibility.  He's hiding something.  

I also find the 'Trumpet gloating' extremely ironic considering how Trump worked so hard to capitalize politically on the lie Obama wasn't born in this country.  (And he had some "very good" people working on it.)

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

This is pure comedic gold! 

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Every single example of this story that I read had a disclaimer that it was unverified, so I seriously doubt anyone on this forum actually believed it was true.  

If Trump would release his taxes it would have even less credibility.  He's hiding something.  

I also find the 'Trumpet gloating' extremely ironic considering how Trump worked so hard to capitalize politically on the lie Obama wasn't born in this country.  (And he had some "very good" people working on it.)

The resident morons are focusing on one paragraph in 35 pages for which Drudge and his ilk are pushing an equally unverified report that a chan4 poster made up. That claim appears to lack credibility:

http://www.ibtimes.com/golden-shower-gate-4chan-falsely-takes-credit-trump-news-2473947

There are larger, though less salacious, assertions no one has addressed here. The resident morons only respond viscerally, though. It's all they have.

The news story is that these 35 pages are being reviewed by a number of government offices, was compiled by a former British intelligence agent and was shared with Trump. Only buzzfeed released the dossier, though many news outlets had seen it. What's true? We don't know. Trump would not answer what contacts his folks had with the Russians. For anyone who bothered to read beyond the prostitute story, it was also claimed that Russians offered him very favorable real estate opportunities that he turned down. Is that true? Don't know. But if you're making up stuff by Trump why claim he rejected that kind of personal favor?

Archived