Favorite SportsCenter sayings!

jared52

What's your favorite SportsCenter saying?

Mine is "And he gets, the whiff." - Dan Patrick

Keep it to the favorites, if you want to talk about the hated ones, start your own thread!

"Rumblin', bumblin', stumblin'..." - Chris Berman

Okay, he hasn't been on SportsCenter in years, but I still love to hear him say this line!

i have to admit it's been a while but i loved: "i am the king of the diamond! let there be ale and meat for all of my men!" by kenny mayne after a bomb. it was so over the top that i just loved it.

Well, Kenny Mayne was the undisputed king of those sorts of sayings, and my personal favorite of his was one time when a guy (who presumably wasn't much of a power hitter) hit a homer, he said: "Let the blood of the disbelievers flow through the streets!" :lol:

"It must be a homer, Simpson, 'cause the pitcher just went, "D'oh"" - Kenny Mayne

I've heard some great lines, like:

These go to 11 (I forgot the context, but that's the greatest movie quote ever)

147015[/snapback]

SPINAL TAP!! Sheesh, next thing is you'll be quoting from Caddyshack and forgetting to give that movie props.

"Your honor, your Honor." I got to play golf once with a real judge and I couldn't wait to spring that line on him. :D

Kenny Mayne's best saying......after a long ball

" I am the master of as far as the ball shall travel! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses!" or the classic much simpler, "YACHTZEE!!!!"

Archived