Runoff Election Tomorrow

Proud Tiger

With all the crap going about the NFL and other things, it seems like there may be little interest in tomorrow's GOP Senate race in Alabama. Here are results of polls posted Sunday and today on the race. Looks like Trump's visit to Huntsville and surprisingly injecting himself into a runoff election is not having much effect. I know one thing for sure..........I'm tired of all the rob calls.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

And here is more:

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/09/trump_visit_did_not_help_luthe.html#incart_river_home?li_source=base&li_medium=default-widget

Just now, joe6points said:

Meaning?  A little in-depth conversation...

Seriously?  They are both radical conservative kooks. 

Is that "in-depth" enough?

But there's always the general election...... 

I weirdly feel like Doug Jones actually has a shot.  Luther is incapable of removing his lips from Trump's rear, and Moore is the Christian mirror image of a middle Eastern jihadi...

.... And is incapable of removing his lips from Trump's rear also.

Hopefully Alabama can vote like adults when the general comes up.

You're probably right, but I'm seeing a lot of visible support for Jones in my area.  I didn't see such support for the D's during the presidential general.

Jones will lose by a healthy margin no matter which of these clowns wins the GOP runoff, and he'll deserve to lose because the Alabama Democratic Party is too bullheaded to understand that you can't run a Democrat who is basically a carbon copy of the national Democratic Party in a deep red state like Alabama.  It's stunning that we don't get better choices.

I did my own little poll this morning:hellyeah: I talked to a few people at my Auburn voting place just to get a small sample. Moore was winning by like 3-1  so I guess Auburn residents are a bunch of dumb asses.

Reps run a Dingbat and a Corrupt Lobbyist.

Dems run a wallpaperish nerd with little to no charisma and back him the worst party structure in the deep south. 

There are days you want to call the moving van....

Archived