***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me, or does Patterson look like he is scared worse than a victim that is about to meet Jason of Halloween lore? 

Ok I want to win by hurting their will to win ..not by catching breaks!!! DB's getting beat and qb overthrows or they don't catch the ball plus the penalties. C'mon defense let's pick it up.

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

Gameday threads bring out the best of the chicken littles.

Love me some pee wee coaches.

Kam Martin... I LIKE that wrinkle

If Stidham keeps the ball, how many yards will he get?

dont want him hurt, but he's getting no respect.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Not the king but when you voice as opinion and you get called stupid or how you are crazy then yeah it's going to make you think I'll be back....But if you can be there when I get attacked I'd respect that opinion alot more

Dude, you do a bang up job taking care of yourself.  You don’t need any help from me.

i do need to know where those “x player hate group” sign ups are though” ... I gotta stay away from those!

just messing with you cole.

2 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

Imagine how the Clemson game would have turned out it Gus had stayed out of the way and let Lindsey do his job.

I don't think it would've mattered. Stidham was very rusty and the O-line hadn't gelled yet. It's just unfortunate that AU had to play Clemson first. We might win if we played them next week.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Where is KP ? I got him as the heisman winner

On the bench where he belongs, he needs to rest that foot for it to heal.

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Dude, you do a bang up job taking care of yourself.  You don’t need any help from me.

i do need to know where those “x player hate group” sign ups are though” ... I gotta stay away from those!

just messing with you cole.

You'll see, wait until he misses a block or drop a ball....literally why do we have him on the team post.

And look how quick your posts got liked and random people talked to you that don't ever say anything to you.....just write I hate Cole and you'll win the most quoted post of the day award or whatever it is lol

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I don't think it would've mattered. Stidham was very rusty and the O-line hadn't gelled yet. It's just unfortunate that AU had to play Clemson first. We might win if we played them next week.

We also had the wrong OL lineup out there

If we could stop scheduling games with national implications in the first month of the season it would be a big help under this staff

Archived