***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Roberts is a bad man if he can get tagged like, not fumble the ball, and pop right up. Wow, he's tough. 

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just like winning personally, I'll talk about if we are doing it against the right teams when we actually play those teams

quickest video that I've ever seen.......nothing controversial about that one...

All respect for ole miss is gone. Celebrating a targeting hit? They will lose like this every game and i will be glad to see it

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Don't make me use google during a game. But no this is coming through the broadcast. My son hears it too

Ears ringing. 

Just now, cole256 said:

I just like winning personally, I'll talk about if we are doing it against the right teams when we actually play those teams

Forreal. I much rather dominate and ask questions after the game...my goodness

1 minute ago, cammycam2 said:

All respect for ole miss is gone. Celebrating a targeting hit? They will lose like this every game and i will be glad to see it

it might be there last chance to celebrate something today

Landshark defense looking minnow like today....KJ again.....

Stove sets us up with a 3rd and 1 after a nice gain following the sack.     Kerryon Johnson...48 yards...TOUCHDOWN AUBURN.  Once he got through the hole, there was nobody back there... WOW..

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

First before Stidham got his mojo back and first before the O-line was set......got it?

I'm guessing no.

Archived