NBA Thread

aujeff11

THE PRINCE IS ON IG!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce and Marquis needs to follow him immediately!!!! lol Get to crutin muhhhhhhhhh duuuuuuuudes!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!

@abw0004 looks like the Brodie is def going to be in Space Jam 2 that starts filming in a couple of weeks!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! BRODIE ON THE BIG SCREEN BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! lol 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

@abw0004 looks like the Brodie is def going to be in Space Jam 2 that starts filming in a couple of weeks!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! BRODIE ON THE BIG SCREEN BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! lol 

Wait how do we know he will be in it and that it is for sure filming?

29 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Wait how do we know he will be in it and that it is for sure filming?

WAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL I mean some NBA players have to be in the supporting cast for it. WHY NOT BRODIE?!?! This is the second time Westbrook and Bron have hung out this week. I think he is a lock to be in it tbh. You can rule out any non Nike (Or Jordan Brand which Russ is) guy most likely because obviously Adidas and others would not want their clients being associated in a movie where Nike is going to have their fingerprints all over it. And yah it has been confirmed filming for it starts this summer. I AM EXCITED!!! Brodie is PERFECT FOR A BIG SUPPORTING ROLE!!! WOOO!!!! He is so freaking hilarious and will be a natural. LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/02/lebron-james-confirms-space-jam-2-filming-this-summer 

• Like 1

LOLOLOLOL Bron so corny. He gets excited for TAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOS just like my simpleton redneck ass. WOOOOOOO!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm getting tired of all of the articles on Yahoo popping up starting with "REPORT" and then stating that their "sources" are saying this and that.  Half of the time they contradict a report they posted 20 minutes before.  I saw today that another report said "Leonard has a better chance with the Warriors than the Lakers."  Let's just have free agency start already!

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I'm getting tired of all of the articles on Yahoo popping up starting with "REPORT" and then stating that their "sources" are saying this and that.  Half of the time they contradict a report they posted 20 minutes before.  I saw today that another report said "Leonard has a better chance with the Warriors than the Lakers."  Let's just have free agency start already!

I mean there is "report" and "sources" and then there is Woj. A little different when it comes from him. No one is as well connected and sourced as him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I mean there is "report" and "sources" and then there is Woj. A little different when it comes from him. No one is as well connected and sourced as him.

Oh I wasn't directly referencing your post.  Just in general.  Everyone thinks they have a new report and it's just like, let's have the players do the talking when they sign.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Oh I wasn't directly referencing your post.  Just in general.  Everyone thinks they have a new report and it's just like, let's have the players do the talking when they sign.

O dude I am beyond ready for Free Agency just like I am every year!!!! WOOOOO!!!! It is the most exciting time on the NBA calendar. LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I have a feeling it will be crazier than usual this year. I just wish Brodie and OKC had some cap space. They are in salary cap hell. I wish they could trade Adams for a big who is a fit in the modern NBA. A guy like Vuvecic who is a FA would be perfect.

17 hours ago, WFE12 said:

The thing that will be tough for Kawhi to overcome when his career is all said and done like me and muhhhhhhhhhh fam and brodie @Tiger have talked about is the start of his career was pedestrian at best. It took him 5 years to average 20 ppg in the NBA. All the all time greats never took that long to average 20 ppg. His counting stats like his ranking all time in points, boards and assists will not be that high. It really was not until 2 years ago when he was 25 that you could say he was a bonafide superstar in the NBA capable of carrying a whole NBA team and franchise on his back. Is he the best 2 way player in the NBA right now? O without a doubt. Is he the best player? He def is in the discussion. But he has had only 2 elite years so far along with 1 really good season. He needs to keep stacking these great seasons on top of one another back to back and avoiding injury. But carrying the Raptors to the finals is a amazing accomplishment. They have talent on the team but they are nowhere close to the finals without Kawhi. Can someone be a franchises best player ever after only 1 season? Kawhi is certainly testing that theory and putting heat on Half man Half amazing Vince Carter place in Raptor lore lol.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The thing that will be tough for Kawhi to overcome when his career is all said and done like me and muhhhhhhhhhh fam and brodie @Tiger have talked about is the start of his career was pedestrian at best. It took him 5 years to average 20 ppg in the NBA. All the all time greats never that long to average 20 ppg. His counting stats like his ranking all time in points, boards and assists will not be that high. It really was not until 2 years ago when he was 25 that you could say he was a bonafide superstar in the NBA capable of carrying a whole NBA team and franchise on his back. Is he the best 2 way player in the NBA right now? O without a doubt. Is he the best player? He def is in the discussion. But he has had only 2 elite years so far along with 1 really good season. He needs to keep stacking these great seasons on top of one another back to back and avoiding injury. But carrying the Raptors to the finals is a amazing accomplishment. They have talent on the team but they are nowhere close to the finals without Kawhi. Can someone be a franchises best player ever after only 1 season? Kawhi is certainly testing that theory and putting heat on Half man Half amazing Vince Carter place in Raptor lore lol.

Boo this poster!!!! You should be condemned to the NBA Rivals board!!!

• Facepalm 1

It took Kawhi some time to develop -- he wasn't hailed as some can't miss superstar out of college, which is why he fell outside the lottery in his draft. If he can stay healthy he will be an all-timer. But as @GwillMac6 said his stats themselves will be a hindrance to some where he sits on the GOAT pecking order which unfortunately is part of the conversation.

But as an actual player? Oh yeah he's one of the best and definitely in the conversation for best in the world right now and really only injury can slow him down.

The best in the world debate will be interesting as Lebron enters the downturn of his career. There's quite a few guys out there who will be competing for that spot and will have a real argument for it

• Thanks 1

I want him to avenge that season soooo bad. He probably would say this doesn't motivate him but it sure has me ignited. The odds aren't in their favor even with GSW's injuries. GSW has benefited from other teams' players getting hurt time after time. It's time for Kawhi to go off.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

It took Kawhi some time to develop -- he wasn't hailed as some can't miss superstar out of college, which is why he fell outside the lottery in his draft. If he can stay healthy he will be an all-timer. But as @GwillMac6 said his stats themselves will be a hindrance to some where he sits on the GOAT pecking order which unfortunately is part of the conversation.

But as an actual player? Oh yeah he's one of the best and definitely in the conversation for best in the world right now and really only injury can slow him down.

The best in the world debate will be interesting as Lebron enters the downturn of his career. There's quite a few guys out there who will be competing for that spot and will have a real argument for it

Well said as usual fam!!!!!! You always put things so perfectly and have the right thing to say!!!! YOU ARE AU FAMILY GOAT!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well said as usual fam!!!!!! You always put things so perfectly and have the right thing to say!!!! YOU ARE AU FAMILY GOAT!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Get a room.

Dubs in 6