NBA Thread

aujeff11

Just now, cole256 said:

Because she doesn't put herself out like a whore and her husband is respected. And she's had 3 kids. There's nobody walking around thinking this woman is ugly, this is funny

I mean, I think she’s a 7 maybe. And he could do better but he’s loyal which is respectable.

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I mean, I think she’s a 7 maybe. And he could do better but he’s loyal which is respectable.

Who's a 10 to you? This isn't an argument btw everybody has their own preferences

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Who's a 10 to you? This isn't an argument btw everybody has their own preferences

Rachel Bush. Married to a Bills safety and cheated on him with Antonio Brown. 

Screen-Shot-2018-05-02-at-8.23.53-AM-613

CicoVdVUYAALR3O.jpg:large

31184202_160934981253532_465518590676277

her sis is pretty hott too 

Edited by aujeff11

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

@cole256 you don't like Lebron?

I don't like his fans lol. I don't think he's the greatest player either but I do think he's great

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah that's pretty damn hot. But I doubt if I'd wife her though. But the things we would do while wasting time lol

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't like his fans lol. I don't think he's the greatest player either but I do think he's great

Same

50 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah that's pretty damn hot. But I doubt if I'd wife her though. But the things we would do while wasting time lol

She def ain’t wife material but she’s waaaayout of my league so I’d still go for it just to make her say no. She checks all the boxes for me. 

• Haha 1

@Tiger YOUR GUY DOLLA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME with a en fuego 50% in the clutch in the playoffs!!!!!!!! 2 of those makes were absolute daggers to the heart against The rockets and okc man HE IS SO COLD BLOODED!!!!!! I should of listened to you HE IS THE CLUTCHEST NBA player I have ever seen bsides Kembaaaaaaaaaaaaa Walker!!! hahaahahah

dame.jpg

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Tiger YOUR GUY DOLLA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME with a en fuego 50% in the clutch in the playoffs!!!!!!!! 2 of those makes were absolute daggers to the heart against The rockets and okc man HE IS SO COLD BLOODED!!!!!! I should of listened to you HE IS THE CLUTCHEST NBA player I have ever seen bsides Kembaaaaaaaaaaaaa Walker!!! hahaahahah

dame.jpg

Dame is always dirty in the clutch bro, he gets no love this way because his games never tipoff until 2AM on this side of the country!!! I wish Kemba had a shot to put his name on this list but with my future ex team the Hornets being the most pathetic franchise in the NBA he will get an opportunity to maybe play in some big games starting next year.

Lebron's stat here is actually pretty astonishing. So weird how the narrative is that he sucks in the clutch. Over 50% when Kobe shot a repulsive 5-22 when his reputation is one that is super clutch. Also lol @ Kyrie. He hits 1 big shot and all of a sudden he thinks a group of young players should follow his fake woke *** blindly? After his soft self bailed on the Cs by not being in the arena for a game 7 between his former team and his current team???  I guess he couldn't take seeing his current or former team reach the finals without him. LOL he made Boston implode with his BS and I hope he stays away from Brooklyn because they actually have a very enticing young roster and I don't want to see Kyrie ruin another promising young squad.

I dunno how this turned into a rant but here we are lol wooops

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

dunno how this turned into a rant but here we are lol wooops

Don’t know either but works for me. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Dame is always dirty in the clutch bro, he gets no love this way because his games never tipoff until 2AM on this side of the country!!! I wish Kemba had a shot to put his name on this list but with my future ex team the Hornets being the most pathetic franchise in the NBA he will get an opportunity to maybe play in some big games starting next year.

Lebron's stat here is actually pretty astonishing. So weird how the narrative is that he sucks in the clutch. Over 50% when Kobe shot a repulsive 5-22 when his reputation is one that is super clutch. Also lol @ Kyrie. He hits 1 big shot and all of a sudden he thinks a group of young players should follow his fake woke *** blindly? After his soft self bailed on the Cs by not being in the arena for a game 7 between his former team and his current team???  I guess he couldn't take seeing his current or former team reach the finals without him. LOL he made Boston implode with his BS and I hope he stays away from Brooklyn because they actually have a very enticing young roster and I don't want to see Kyrie ruin another promising young squad.

I dunno how this turned into a rant but here we are lol wooops

HAHAHHAHAHAAAHA HOLY ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST ENDED KYRIE!!!!!!!!! GOT DAMN BRO!!!!!!!! ITS OVERRRRRRR!!!!!! ITS OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! No coming back from that. I love Kyrie but that was downright diabolical what you just did!!! LMAO WOOOOOOOOOW. I WANT YOU SOOOOOOOOOO BAD to have a new show on fs1 or espn!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!! They are so freaking entertaining!!! bahaahahahaha lets make a audition tape and send it to fox and bristol!!!!! lol WOOOO!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!! 

dd.gif

sen.gif

goodu.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHHAHAHAAAHA HOLY ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST ENDED KYRIE!!!!!!!!! GOT DAMN BRO!!!!!!!! ITS OVERRRRRRR!!!!!! ITS OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! No coming back from that. I love Kyrie but that was downright diabolical what you just did!!! LMAO WOOOOOOOOOW. I WANT YOU SOOOOOOOOOO BAD to have a new show on fs1 or espn!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!! They are so freaking entertaining!!! bahaahahahaha lets make a audition tape and send it to fox and bristol!!!!! lol WOOOO!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!! 

dd.gif

sen.gif

goodu.gif

My last try at the sports media world didn't go so well:

giphy.gif

But the people could use a Tiger and GWill sports talk show. We can call it THE PACK ATTACK

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

giphy.gif

But the people could use a Tiger and GWill sports talk show. We can call it THE PACK ATTACK

giphy.gif

HAHHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAA OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are always chock full of good ideas but this possibly could be your best one yet!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. OUR FIRST GUEST can be our 2 fiercest enemies of the Pack: 64 and Mikey!!!!!!!!! They only ask to have a warm glass of milk and the complete box set of Matlock and butterscotch candy to be on the show! lmao

woly.gif

sng.gif

dgg.gif

4444.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAA OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are always chock full of good ideas but this possibly could be your best one yet!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. OUR FIRST GUEST can be our 2 fiercest enemies of the Pack: 64 and Mikey!!!!!!!!! They only ask to have a warm glass of milk and the complete box set of Matlock and butterscotch candy to be on the show! lmao

woly.gif

sng.gif

dgg.gif

4444.gif

If we were roleplaying you’d definitely Zach Galifidiot, I’d be tbe groom, Cole the dentist because he has a more mature taste in women, and Tiger would be Brad Coop. So I guess this Wolfpack thing is happening huh. 

tumblr_oc52al9qpS1rurt8eo2_r2_500.gif

tumblr_orr652Ao7k1qhaf9bo1_500.gif

@abw0004 WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BRODIES HAIR HERE?!?!??!! hahahahahaah. AND LOOK AT THIS TRIO!!!!!! THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT EVER LIVED!!!!! lol. I see Bron got his bi annual new hair plugs and implants already this summer! lmao

rud.jpg

rtrt.jpg

lbje.jpg

14 hours ago, abw0004 said:

This could set up perfectly for the Raptors.  Without KD, I believe Thompson will rush to return for game 4.  He will play but not be at full strength.  I expect Leonard to step up and have his signature game.  The only reason why that may not happen is if he is hiding an injury which he may very well be.  KD could return for game 5, but that is back in Toronto for the Raptors to steal the championship.  Very interesting setup now.  The Warriors desperately need KD back.

So far this is playing out exactly how I thought it would. As fate would have it Klay returns and is going off. Green is cold again amongst others. Like game 2 they did plenty open shots and miss. GS takes this one smh. And Kawhi is carrying.

Edited by WFE12

8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

IMG_1662.JPG

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yeah....like reading haiku poems

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@GwillMac6 will be so disappointed when he finds out you're my protege I'm passing the torch too 😂 he didn't know he's secretly been showing me love this entire time 😮

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

OMG...What a game. Kawhi was a monster.

C- and I’m probably being generous: Skip Bayless

• Haha 1