NBA Thread

aujeff11

41 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

giphy.gifgiphy (1).gif

You missed the entire point of the post, again.  Go back and read it please.  You are just trying to position yourself on top, which is fine.  Some people have personalities like that.  I am just simply putting us on a level plane so we can part on a good note.  Not trying to position myself above or below.  Not going to even address your post until you reread what I said.  No point in paying attention to your posts if you can't pay attention to mine.  Thanks.

No you don't get it so we can just back up to yesterday when I said you can think what you want. And that's fine. And I'll just be over here cussing like a sailor, being a heathen, not comprehending, not listening, I guess the smaller person since you're the bigger, in need of supporters, I guess that covers it all.....

Whatever you want me to say because Lord knows if it's not what you want it's like talking to a wall. I don't know what you want but pretend that I wrote it and I'll do the same

Anything but answer the question what are you arguing about? What are you thinking you are right about? 

Edited by cole256

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No you don't get it so we can just back up to yesterday when I said you can think what you want. And that's fine. And I'll just be over here cussing like a sailor, being a heathen, not comprehending, not listening, I guess the smaller person since you're the bigger, in need of supporters, I guess that covers it all.....

Whatever you want me to say because Lord knows if it's not what you want it's like talking to a wall. I don't know what you want but pretend that I wrote it and I'll do the same

WarmYellowishCoot-size_restricted.gif

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I'm not sure anymore if he will leave if his intention is to compete for another title.  Now if his intentions are different, as in to build his own team like the Durant rumors, or a particular city he wants to live in, I think he would still leave.  Heck, everyone thought PG13 would leave.  Weirder things have happened.  I'm surprised Lebron isn't trying to leave the mess of a Lakers organization.  He doesn't have that many years left to play.

The way they talk...He could be gone if they win it all. He wants to be in LA that bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

This squad right here is where it all began with me.  Sorry @GwillMac6

Hahahahah why would I be sorry?! The series turned out preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty decently for muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

GOOD LAWWWWWWWD Look at the final score for these games. Thank God the NBA is in a much much better place these days. 

Would be huge if Kawhi leads them to a series clinching win at home to go to the Finals for the first time!!! I got a feeling Giannis goes beast mode though.

Edited by WFE12

Danny Green has been so awful!! The bench has eventually stepped up more than him. So many missed open shots. Are you kidding me?

• Like 1

Kawhi is tired but still performing. He gets the points, the rebounds, and plays the best defense. Toronto and Drake don’t  deserve him. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Skiiipppppppppppp

I think Kawhi is the only thing he is REAL about and not playing a character for t.v. on. He is a real spurs fan so Kawhi cut him soooooooooooooooooooooo deep with how he left the Spurs. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I think Kawhi is the only thing he is REAL about and not playing a character for t.v. on. He is a real spurs fan so Kawhi cut him soooooooooooooooooooooo deep with how he left the Spurs. 

09439E63-2D12-45E4-BC3D-7B3EC51EFEEE.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Skiiipppppppppppp

sk.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

All of of his criticisms are still forced if not fake. 

Giannis’ whole offense is running through bodies. He still needs offensive maturity. 

Leonard plays  hard on both sides of the court. Not really sure how anybody could criticize his game. 

lebronkawhi.gif

• Like 1

“Skip: Kawhi couldn’t have done that against 10 foot defenders. He got lucky. But I hedged so now Sharpe owes me diet mountain dews. Win win!!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Limping Kawhi and Toronto just ran back to back to back to back against the Greek Freek and everybody here were saying he was unstoppable.

It all boils down to this: nobody fears the deer. The worst they can do is it total your car while you spill their guts. 

Warriors in six. 

Edited by aujeff11

Congrats to Drake!!!!! 1 of his 8903909034909090349034901239012390201929029013 teams made the ship!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. The Paul Pierce curse is greater than the Drake curse now. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But seriously congrats to Toronto and Canada!!!!! They have some of the best fans in sports. Was def not rooting for them but I am happy for them. WILL ABSOLUTELY be cheering for them in the finals. WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #anyonebutthewarriors. Kawhi does not have enough horses to follow him in to a duel with the warriors. I say Warriors in 5.

Awesome. They have great defense and the best two way player in the league. They can challenge GSW. I thought the bucks would have been a better challenge but not by what i saw. Giannis is still young and has a lot to learn. I'm so happy for Toronto and Lowry. Honestly thought they were pulling the ole Craptors show when they went down in the first half.Unlikey that they win it all...But if Doctor Strange had one possible outcome of them pulling it off I would be elated beyond belief.