NBA Thread

aujeff11

Watching Draymond Green shoot threes is hilarious.   28% made, 72% air balls 

Edited by abw0004
  • Haha 2

Thank you!!!!!! They did what they were supposed to do!!! Lowry showed up!!! Danny showed up!!! Iblocka looking like the old OKC days!!! FVV is as steady as always and Kawhi had a Kawhi game. It's looking like the gang will be back Friday so...Lemme just say I'm glad they got this one. 

IMG_1855.GIF

LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOA OMGSH this is the funniest ISH ( YES PUN INTENDED LOL) ever. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER WOULD OF GUESSED THAT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! (Yes I am immature and still appreciate potty humor hahaha)

Edited by GwillMac6

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOA OMGSH this is the funniest ISH ( YES PUN INTENDED LOL) ever. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER WOULD OF GUESSED THAT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! (Yes I am immature and still appreciate potty humor hahaha)

His legacy has taken a hit since behind a microphone. His takes are anti-truth and he is supposed to be THE truth. And the one time he tells the truth, it makes him look bad. 

6 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Now Steph knows how it feels. No sympathy from me.

To be fair to Steph, he’s a good guy and loyal to an ugly wife. 

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

To be fair to Steph, he’s a good guy and loyal to an ugly wife. 

Ugly wife? I don't know what's wrong with you. Lol. And smh at that meme. Steph came to a team that was trash and changed the culture.....he stuck with his team when LeBron was running around and leaving.....know how it feels? Not close to the same

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

His legacy has taken a hit since behind a microphone. His takes are anti-truth and he is supposed to be THE truth. And the one time he tells the truth, it makes him look bad. 

I agree with that. Paul shouldn't be on TV

36 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ugly wife? I don't know what's wrong with you. Lol. And smh at that meme. Steph came to a team that was trash and changed the culture.....he stuck with his team when LeBron was running around and leaving.....know how it feels? Not close to the same

I'm saying he knows how it feels to carry a team and lose Cole.

36 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I'm saying he knows how it feels to carry a team and lose Cole.

He was doing that when they sucked, then we they got a little better and even when they became good. It's not like he just had it easy. And LeBron.....well I'm not going to start talking about him

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I agree about Steph. But you know Steph could have the baddest chick in the world and 10’s on tbe side if he wanted to. He’s married to maybe a 7. 

16 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Wowsers

This could set up perfectly for the Raptors.  Without KD, I believe Thompson will rush to return for game 4.  He will play but not be at full strength.  I expect Leonard to step up and have his signature game.  The only reason why that may not happen is if he is hiding an injury which he may very well be.  KD could return for game 5, but that is back in Toronto for the Raptors to steal the championship.  Very interesting setup now.  The Warriors desperately need KD back.

19 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I agree about Steph. But you know Steph could have the baddest chick in the world and 10’s on tbe side if he wanted to. He’s married to maybe a 7. 

That girl is gorgeous. Don't know what you're thinking

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

This could set up perfectly for the Raptors.  Without KD, I believe Thompson will rush to return for game 4.  He will play but not be at full strength.  I expect Leonard to step up and have his signature game.  The only reason why that may not happen is if he is hiding an injury which he may very well be.  KD could return for game 5, but that is back in Toronto for the Raptors to steal the championship.  Very interesting setup now.  The Warriors desperately need KD back.

They need klay or kd back. They need a scorer. Draymon is great but he's not a number 2 score. 

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That girl is gorgeous. Don't know what you're thinking

Guys ain’t been hitting her up for a reason you know. 

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Guys ain’t been hitting her up for a reason you know. 

Because she doesn't put herself out like a whore and her husband is respected. And she's had 3 kids. There's nobody walking around thinking this woman is ugly, this is funny

• Like 1