NBA Thread

aujeff11

☘️

• Thanks 1

Celtics looking good so far. Good to see they got their ish together.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

☘️☘️☘️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

☘️☘️☘️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. THIS IS FREAKING AWFUL!!!!!!!! THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT!!!!!!! lol

• Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. THIS IS FREAKING AWFUL!!!!!!!! THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT!!!!!!! lol

They had a great defensive plan today and executed extremely well. It’s going to be difficult to maintain that level for the entire series. Hayward seems to be getting more confident in his role. I could definitely see a conference finale involving the Celtics v the Barnies. 

💪🏻👊🏻

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Glad the warriors won, I don’t trust anyone that roots for harden. Dude gets more help than anybody in the nba. Which is also why I wouldn’t put him in my top 5

Edited by Maverick.AU

13 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Glad the warriors won, I don’t trust anyone that roots for harden. Dude gets more help than anybody in the nba. Which is also why I wouldn’t put him in my top 5

He gets a lot of help but when somebody can average 39 for damn near half a season he has to be top 4. No other player can do that and all the super stars get help from the refs. 

I still predict Houston in 7.

39 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

This foo ain’t the best player in the world. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

You should root for Missery since you are miserable all the time. 

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He gets a lot of help but when somebody can average 39 for damn near half a season he has to be top 4. No other player can do that and all the super stars get help from the refs. 

I still predict Houston in 7.

He’s the top player in FT’s attempted per game by far. The only guard in the top 7. He gets away with more travels than many other players, he gets fouls called on good defensive plays.

i wouldn’t pick him top 4

Edited by Maverick.AU

24 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

He’s the top player in FT’s attempted per game by far. The only guard in the top 7. He gets away with more travels than many other players, he gets fouls called on good defensive plays.

i wouldn’t pick him top 4

He is playing within his game and within the rulebook when he tries to draw fouls. Don’t want him on the line, defenders shouldn't take the bait. 

He averaged 35 ppg and 7.5 assists this season. What five are better than him?

Edited by aujeff11

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He is playing within his game and within the rulebook when he tries to draw fouls. Don’t want him on the line, defenders shouldn't take the bait. 

He gets more piss poor calls than any guy I’ve ever seen he averaged 10-11 of that “39” from the line. I’d take bron, KD, Giannis, and steph over him easy. Just can’t root for a guy like that

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Not getting fouls, kick the leg out type of guy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He averaged 35 ppg and 7.5 assists this season. What five are better than him?

Shoot, I’d take Kyrie over  harden

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

lol you are glad the warriors won?!?!?!? DID YOU REALLY JUST WRITE THAT?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?  I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I would root for that school to the west of us before I root for these dudes. MAV GO IN THE CORNER!!! you are on timeout!!! LMAO!!! I thought you were the brodie and were fam?!?!?!? This is the biggest betrayal in the history of sports!!! haha

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol you are glad the warriors won?!?!?!? DID YOU REALLY JUST WRITE THAT?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?  I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I would root for that school to the west of us before I root for these dudes. MAV GO IN THE CORNER!!! you are on timeout!!! LMAO!!! I thought you were the brodie and were fam?!?!?!?

I actually like steph, KD, and Draymond. I like CP3 but I don’t like harden. If your like harden, you like guys like Kyle Guy of UVA, screw that guy 

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Not getting fouls, kick the leg out type of guy 

Harden has perfected his craft by forcing the refs to acknowledge that he has the advantage of manipulate the rule book.  If a a defender wants to play close, Harden shoots through the defenders hand. Clearly within in the rules and clearly results in a hack which Harden created even if it wasn’t. I don’t like the way he plays either but you have to acknowledge that he’s still scoring points better than other player in the game. Harden complaining about the refs after the game after shooting 14 FTs is why he’s so hated. He gets what he deserves

Who here still thinks Durant is a beta?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Harden has perfected his craft by forcing the refs to acknowledge that he has the advantage of manipulate the rule book.  If a a defender wants to play close, Harden shoots through the defenders hand. Clearly within in the rules and clearly results in a hack which Harden created even if it wasn’t. I don’t like the way he plays either but you have to acknowledge that he’s still scoring points better than other player in the game. Harden complaining about the refs after the game after shooting 14 FTs is why he’s so hated. He gets what he deserves

Who here still thinks Durant is a beta?

You probably like Kyle guy too ;)

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol you are glad the warriors won?!?!?!? DID YOU REALLY JUST WRITE THAT?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?  I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I would root for that school to the west of us before I root for these dudes. MAV GO IN THE CORNER!!! you are on timeout!!! LMAO!!! I thought you were the brodie and were fam?!?!?!? This is the biggest betrayal in the history of sports!!! haha

He ain’t no fam, fam. Not like the fam, fam, like we are fam.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

You probably like Kyle guy too ;)

I like Kyrie. He carried Lebron. tehehehe