NBA Thread

aujeff11

25 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Has Denver’s success so far been brought up here at all. Y’all are just like tbe NBA, favoring big market teams.

tenor.gif?itemid=3468471

They are the only team that has a true home-court advantage because of their air and have nice depth but they aren't a championship contender.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

They are the only team that has a true home-court advantage because of their air and have nice depth but they aren't a championship contender.

Nah they’re not this year. Eager to see if they are a one hit wonder. They have 7 dudes averaging double digits which is impressive.

• Like 1

Klay has the best job in all of sports honestly. No one mentions the games where he no shows. So he gets credit for when he has games like this and none of the blame when he has a off night. Gets to get a ring every year and get paid like a superstar and be in commercials like one as well. Dude has it made. SMH. #pleasegoawaywarriors #Ihateyousomuch #blowitup

Just here to remind if Michael Porter back heals he was the best player in the draft, pretty much Jason Tatum but better in every facet of the game

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I can't tell if the bat in the building was intentional or not.  On one hand I have never seen a trained bat fly around.  On the other hand that mascot was conveniently dressed for the occasion.

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I can't tell if the bat in the building was intentional or not.  On one hand I have never seen a trained bat fly around.  On the other hand that mascot was conveniently dressed for the occasion.

Finally the real GOAT has returned. Lakers making the playoffs. Don't matter what the standings say!

• Love 1

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

He's not the only one.

Cousins > Green.  The funniest thing in the world is if Green is not resigned or traded to a team that is a lower tier.  He would be so humbled.  “No Draymond, we don’t need YOU.” - KD

• Like 1