NBA Thread

aujeff11

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I actually like steph, KD, and Draymond. I like CP3 but I don’t like harden. If your like harden, you like guys like Kyle Guy of UVA

LOL you think this is about me liking Harden?! SO NAIVE OF YOU!!! Harden is whatever. I have no opinion of him whatsoever like I do every other person in the league besides Bron who I love and the roster and coaching staff of the warriors who I wake up  every day to AND HATE HATE HATE THE DAY AWAY!!!!!!!! lol... Harden is playing the warriors so I am going to root for him this series. Just like I would ANYONE who plays the warriors. Even the celtics. OK I have found the sport that brings out MY LEAST FAVORITE VERSION OF YOU!!!!! Basketball Mav and Me are MORTAL ENEMIES!!!!!! hahahaha This is the ultimate betrayal. My back is never going to heal from those multiple rolling ball of butcher knives you put in me.

I AM GOING TO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE My ever loving mind and temper at you saying you like steph, Kd and Draymond?!?!? OMGSHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFIN HEATED RIGHT NOW. I am going to go find a nice brick wall to punch over and over again before I say something I regret. SO OUT on you saying you like them. I am never discussing basketball with you again. 

out.gif

jh.gif

er er.gif

Edited by GwillMac6

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOL you think this is about me liking Harden?! SO NAIVE OF YOU!!! Harden is whatever. I have no opinion of him whatsoever like I do every other person in the league besides Bron who I love and the roster and coaching staff of the warriors who I wake up  every day to AND HATE HATE HATE THE DAY AWAY!!!!!!!! lol... Harden is playing the warriors so I am going to root for him this series. Just like I would ANYONE who plays the warriors. Even the celtics. OK I have found the sport that brings out MY LEAST FAVORITE VERSION OF YOU!!!!! Basketball Mav and Me are MORTAL ENEMIES!!!!!! hahahaha This is the ultimate betrayal. My black is never going to heal from those multiple rolling ball of butcher knives you put in me.

I AM GOING TO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE My ever loving mind and temper at you saying you like steph, Kd and Draymond?!?!? OMGSHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFIN HEATED RIGHT NOW. I am going to go find a nice brick wall to punch over and over again before I say something I regret. SO OUT on you saying you like them. I am never discussing basketball with you again. 

out.gif

jh.gif

er er.gif

I just cannot root for the rockets, but I will be rooting for the bucks or the the Celtics forsure 

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I actually like steph, KD, and Draymond. I like CP3 but I don’t like harden. If your like harden, you like guys like Kyle Guy of UVA, screw that guy 

Final four refs would’ve sent Harden to the line to force OT.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Final four refs would’ve sent Harden to the line to force OT.

Final four refs, harden would’ve won the game by 6 in regulation 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Final four refs, harden would’ve won the game by 6 in regulation 

Harden must be pretty good then. The Quicker that you admit he’s so damn smart that he’s got the NBA eating out of his hand, the better.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I just cannot root for the rockets, but I will be rooting for the bucks or the the Celtics forsure 

I will not discuss the NBA anymore with you but I can discuss your own hoop skills with ya!!! lol. This is my style of play and directly reflects my skillset!!! hahaha I once scored 23 points in a freshmen basketball game!!! lmao 

5t.gif

al.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Harden must be pretty good then. The Quicker that you admit he’s so damn smart that he’s got the NBA eating out of his hand, the better.

The 3, then a tech on Bruce, then another tech on Bruce because harden told them to call it

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will not discuss the NBA anymore with you but I can discuss your own hoop skills with ya!!! lol. This is my style of play and directly reflects my skillset!!! hahaha I once scored 23 points in a freshmen basketball game!!! lmao 

5t.gif

al.jpg

Live look at Gwill and me

5D3030AC-95A9-4FB3-AFC1-1BDA734EBF30.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The 3, then a tech on Bruce, then another tech on Bruce because harden told them to call it

That’s in the GOAT realm. Just ask Lebron

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Live look at Gwill and me

5D3030AC-95A9-4FB3-AFC1-1BDA734EBF30.gif

hahahahaha finally get D Wade out of the league AND YOU JUST CANT LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao. This is my own personal hell. Warriors, kyle guy and D wade all being discussed in 1 conversation! lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahahaha finally get D Wade out of the league AND YOU JUST CANT LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao. This is my own personal hell. Warriors, kyle guy and D wade all being discussed in 1 conversation! lol

3EBFF1A0-BC54-4A69-8547-A751AEF005C0.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Be advised:

Only people that don’t like Wade are the ones that think Bruce cheats by paying our best athletes to leave.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

3EBFF1A0-BC54-4A69-8547-A751AEF005C0.gif

hahahah I actually do not hate this as much as I should! Short Hair D rose was a flat out beast. AND it reminds me how clean Cam looks with short hair AND I MISS THAT CAM!!! BRING BACK THE SHORT HAIR CAM!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

hahahah I actually do not hate this as much as I should! Short Hair D rose was a flat out beast. AND it reminds me how clean Cam looks with short hair AND I MISS THAT CAM!!! BRING BACK THE SHORT HAIR CAM!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! lol

PLEASE watch the YouTube vid that came out a few weeks ago of live footage of when he found out the bulls traded him and see if you don’t feel for him, even a little bit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

PLEASE watch the YouTube vid that came out a few weeks ago of live footage of when he found out the bulls traded him and see if you don’t feel for him, even a little bit 

hahaha you forget I have no heart and never tear up or cry about real life things. Only movies and stuff that is not real incites a reaction out of me! lol I am heartless and just generally a terrible human being!  BUT FOR YOU I GOT YOU FAM!!!! I will def check it out. 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Let’s forget the fact that he’s Dame good. This is another reason why he is one of my favorites. Along with Kawhi- which is a stud that can guard Lebron on one end and out play him on another. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WFE12 said:

@abw0004 you fine with this?

We kind of do not have a choice.  We extended his contract a few months ago so we would be eating a lot of money we don't have to get rid of him.  I think he can continue to progress as a coach we will be okay, but I would also be okay if he were let go.  I liked Brooks better as a coach for what it is worth.  But if Presti trusts him, I trust him.  I can't really doubt the guy considering the brilliant moves he has made.

• Like 1