NBA Thread

aujeff11

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The fact that they couldn’t beat them without KD and with out Steph and Draymond for chunks of the game its almost unbelievable.

I mean really, they couldn't have gift wrapped it better for them!!

• Like 1

Chris Paul's contract details at each age. Massive L by Hou.

IMG_1821.JPG

Edited by WFE12

12 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

The fact that they couldn’t beat them without KD and with out Steph and Draymond for chunks of the game its almost unbelievable.

The Warriors are the villain in a horror movie who just will not freaking die!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU THROW AT THEM THEY CANNOT BE KILLED!!!!!!!!!! They are the longest living villain in horror movie history because they have been nothing but a nightmare after they randomly went from losing to the clippers in the first round in 2014 to winning the title in 2015. Usually teams pay their dues. they went from barely making the playoffs to winning titles. I cry myself to sleep every night because of them! lol

Edited by GwillMac6

I was at this game.....curry is amazing. When you actually watch these guys play.....somebody who is legendary, literally the best of the best.....purple compare other people to legends too freely

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I was at this game.....curry is amazing. When you actually watch these guys play.....somebody who is legendary, literally the best of the best.....purple compare other people to legends too freely

I bet that ticket was hot. How much you pay? 

Steph did well in the second half. Glad to see he still has it in him. 

10 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Chris Paul's contract details at each age. Massive L by Hou.

IMG_1821.JPG

He is the reason the Rockets will never be true contenders, no matter how good they do in the regular season.  CPIII is not as elite as he thinks he is and is no where near Harden’s level.  And I wanted to Rockets to win too.  So frustrating if I were Harden. 

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_1824.GIF

IMG_1825.GIF

You and Steph made my ass quit!!!! 

:bow:

Lebron still sucks. 

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

To be fair he only had 3 great quarters all series. 4th in game 5 and 3rd and 4th in game 6. Of course both happened after 35 went out. So he def stepped up when they needed him most. I give the Rockets some credit here. He only shot 28% from three all series. He averaged 24 points this series 3 down from his average of 27 in the regular season. They held him down for about as much as can be expected when it comes to a great player in Steph. Just was not nearly enough again for Houston.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

To be fair he only had 3 great quarters all series. 4th in game 5 and 3rd and 4th in game 6. Of course both happened after 35 went out. So he def stepped up when they needed him most. I give the Rockets some credit here. He only shot 28% from three all series. He averaged 24 points this series 3 down from his average of 27 in the regular season. They held him down for about as much as can be expected when it comes to a great player in Steph. Just was not nearly enough again for Houston.

Well he also is playing with a dislocated finger and he literally defers to make things work. He's the complete opposite of what kyrie did. 

And he was literally in foul trouble last night. He just didn't hardly play but you could see every time they matched up with him NOBODY could guard him. 

He sacrifices his numbers, even his reputation for the good of the team and as soon as kd went down....If the things they were saying about him were true they would have lost.  That 3 klay hit at the end of the game to seal it was literally because of curry. It was awesome to watch

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I bet that ticket was hot. How much you pay? 

Steph did well in the second half. Glad to see he still has it in him. 

My girl surprised me for my birthday yesterday. I actually need to ask her how much they cost 😂

• Haha 1

Captain Nutshot Paul doing his thing

Via The Athletic:

“On the night before Friday’s Game 6 of the Western Conference semifinals, after arriving from the Bay Area, Curry wanted to get some shots up at Toyota Center. The Warriors’ do-it-all manager, Eric Housen, booked the court from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. so Curry could work on his shot. Somehow, Rockets guard Chris Paul got wind. He decided to go to Toyota Center to get shots up, nixing Curry’s reservations. The Warriors’ point guard offered to stick to half a court, but Paul wasn’t having it. Curry was kicked off the Toyota Center court.

Hence: “Kick me off the court again, boy!” And Green replied to Curry’s taunt by screaming, “Kick him off! Kick him off!”

This is awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

You and Steph made my ass quit!!!! 

:bow:

Lebron still sucks. 

If I made you think I'm a curry fan I'm so sorry. Far from anything of that nature dealing with the warriors.

• Haha 1

Just now, WFE12 said:

If I made you think I'm a curry fan I'm so sorry. Far from anything of that nature dealing with the warriors.

No. Curry independent of you made me quit too. I said he had nothing left and he said “bet.”

• Like 1

Can Kyle Lowry freaking stay out of the way tomorrow. I want Kawhi to go far but this guy... Smh. Kawhi is the only one I trust.

Edited by WFE12

Just now, WFE12 said:

The GS- Houston tv ratings deserved a 7 o clock game tomorrow :(

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

wash.gif

de.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Can Khle Loqry freaking stay out of the way tomorrow. I want Kawhi to go far but this guy... Smh. Kawhi is the only one I trust.

You do not trust Siakam? Or however you spell it. Dude is easily the second best Raptor player. You have been down this road too many times with Lowry to know not to trust him at all. Of course watch him have a great game tomorrow now hahahah.

Edited by GwillMac6