***Auburn vs. Texas A&M -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please Gustav, take the headsets off and throw away the play sheet.  Just stand there, chomp your gum.

wde

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Oh I’m sure someone could use Stidham and win in this game. I was just looking for an improvement in this game in our situation. We’re gonna need to see Willis against Georgia and Alabama, that’s facts (unless Gus is saving an entirely different offense)

Stidham would be a 3k and 25 td passer with a lot of programs that actually utilize a sophisticated passing attack. dude has all the tools as a passer.  I feel bad for the kid. A gus offense is probaly the worst possible offense to showcase his skills.

3 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Did one of y’all hack the headset?

Yep. i did. Gus just found out and called timeout.

Wildcat here we come!!!

Just now, AUIH1 said:

Please Gustav, take the headsets off and throw away the play sheet.  Just stand there, chomp your gum.

wde

Gus is the problem. WHat are we paying him for then? What does he bring to the table if he has completely lost it as a play caller which he def has.

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

We were getting momentum going so Gus has to slow it down with an timeout.

“We are getting ahead of ourselves, there’s no doubt.”

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

UGA and Bama are going to beat our ass down no matter who is QB.

wde

I wouldn’t say that. Georgia “struggled” against ND’s running game with Wimbush at QB and Auburn could mimick that well. A lot of people on here seems to feel like we’re conceding the season by using Willis, but this is a type of QB who bails out Gus. Used constructively, he certainly could give us a chance.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Stidham would be a 3k and 25 td passer with a lot of programs that actually utilize a sophisticated passing attack. dude has all the tools as a passer.  I feel bad for the kid. A gus offense is probaly the worst possible offense to showcase his skills.

Of course he would.  I feel sorry for him.

wde

Archived