Score Prediction- Georgia

tbone1430

On 11/11/2017 at 8:50 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You're not gonna revise the state of the two programs at the time of your post lol. Like it wouldn't have been laughable damn near anywhere for suggesting something like that. Enjoy the fact that you were right and leave it at that 

On 11/11/2017 at 8:08 PM, logan adams said:

@Dual-Threat Rigby @1856

Was my post facepalm worthy? Laughable? mod edit: unacceptable here.  you should know better.

The fact that you came on here to call two people out after the fact is face palm worthy and laughable.  Have you been 100% accurate on all of your other predictions this year?  A broken clock is still right twice a day.  Most people though that this would be a one or two score game.  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Tried to tell everyone. Things, Gus the most obvious, changed after LSU. Watch out bama. We commin. 

LSU obviously, but I kept help and think the goodbye announcement from JJ also helped this change with our team. Eek!!! 

7 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Tried to tell everyone. Things, Gus the most obvious, changed after LSU. Watch out bama. We commin. 

Also the fact that bama's defense, at least run defense, is swiss cheese right now. I will still be cautiously optimistic. I wanted to beat them at full strength so there will be no excuses but whatever let's just get the win.

On 11/13/2017 at 8:25 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Thank you, WDE.  Not for the post, but for changing your avatar and the sig gif.  By the way, your sig gif is much easier to watch.

Looking at common teams as follows

msu bama  barely got by and AU beat  them bad

arky bama won by 32 at uat AU won by 32 at their house

TAM both played at their house we beat them a lot worse than uat

lsu they did win and AU lost but take into fact we were in Death Valley and they were at home. Top that with the fact they we were up by 20 at half and then Gus called off the dogs to early hopefully that is a thing of the past.

this game will

be in our house

so I am thinking 13 uat and 31 for the good guys. 

4 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Looking at common teams as follows

msu bama  barely got by and AU beat  them bad

arky bama won by 32 at uat AU won by 32 at their house

TAM both played at their house we beat them a lot worse than uat

lsu they did win and AU lost but take into fact we were in Death Valley and they were at home. Top that with the fact they we were up by 20 at half and then Gus called off the dogs to early hopefully that is a thing of the past.

this game will

be in our house

so I am thinking 13 uat and 31 for the good guys. 

Doesn't work that way.  Unless one team is awful, the IB is a very close game.

3 hours ago, 1856 said:

Doesn't work that way.  Unless one team is awful, the IB is a very close game.

Well my opinion is it is going to work that way this year. Of course if you look back at the uga predictions I made last week you would have thought it wouldn’t have worked either (31-13 AU). I have had no doubt how good this team

has been all year. If not for Gus inflicted wounds at Clemson and LSU we would be sitting at #1 right now. Uga’a defense might prove to have been

better than this years version of uat’s defense.  Uat offense is a one man train called JH. He hasn’t faced folks like Holland, Davidson and Coe this year. I predict at least 3 sacks against I’m. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Archived