Score Prediction- Georgia

tbone1430

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have the players to win, unfortunately even though we have the players, we don't have the coaches and we will probably lose this coaching match again much like last year. Just hope I'm wrong about the score however there is nothing that has occurred over the last two years to lead anyone to believe this time it will be different. 

Auburn 17

UGA    21

10 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I believe Gus has learned his lesson and that our guys are as healthy as they have been all year. I think their morale is peaking. With all that I think AU controls this game Start to finish. AU 31 uga 13.

Well Eagle I certainly hope you are correct. I think we might be missing two starters on the OL or maybe playing two less than 100% players. James and Horton. That plus Gus's record in these type games doesn't give me any hope. Maybe you are on to something though and boy do I hope so. WD Eagle!!!

I'm curious how the people picking AU to score 35, 37 points etc. see that happening. Not trying to start an argument here, I picked GA 24 to 13. I just don't see any way AU puts up points like that.

All SEC nation picked Georgia.  All GameDay wanted to pick Auburn. Kirk changed his pick because of everyone else picking Auburn. 

Had my heart broken too many times by Gus’s teams not showing up. I️Embarrassing loss UGA 38 Aub 13...but it’s really over at half time. God, I️ hope I’m wrong, but I️ refuse to get disappointed again. 

2 hours ago, saminbama said:

Oh crap!!!   Corso picked us.

Yep glad Kirk changed his pick but of course all this probably won't even matter...We have to rely on Gus.

To everyone who picked AU big, you were right. I didn't think we would score  20. Gus and Co doubled that.

1 hour ago, logan adams said:

@Dual-Threat Rigby @1856

Was my post facepalm worthy? Laughable?

You're not gonna revise the state of the two programs at the time of your post lol. Like it wouldn't have been laughable damn near anywhere for suggesting something like that. Enjoy the fact that you were right and leave it at that 

47 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You're not gonna revise the state of the two programs at the time of your post lol. Like it wouldn't have been laughable damn near anywhere for suggesting something like that. Enjoy the fact that you were right and leave it at that 

I had confidence and saw what we were capable of. What had UGA proven on their schedule up to the point? 

10 hours ago, CR said:

I'm curious how the people picking AU to score 35, 37 points etc. see that happening. Not trying to start an argument here, I picked GA 24 to 13. I just don't see any way AU puts up points like that.

How do you like your crow served, good Sir?

21 minutes ago, logan adams said:

I had confidence and saw what we were capable of. What had UGA proven on their schedule up to the point? 

They beat a good ND team

what had Auburn proved? they cant beat a good team. Narratives shift after contrasting evidence arises, but there's a reason those narratives existed in the first place 

36 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Tried to tell everyone. Things, Gus the most obvious, changed after LSU. Watch out bama. We commin. 

I am thankful and hopeful hearing this from you!! WDE ?

Archived