SEC Predictions

vatz22au

What are your guys predictions for the SEC next year? (rank wise) Divide them up east and west.... I would give y'all mine but im not familiar on all the teams, just a couple :( , so I want to get a better idea.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you guys kidding or what! Don' t you know that Brodie is going to lead the crimson turds to the MNC!! :blink: Come on! He is HEALTHY! That was all they were missing! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

West

AUBURN :au::big:

lsWHO

Ole Miss

Ark

uat

Miss St.

East

Georgia

TN

Fl

SC

KY

Vandy

According to the majority on Tigerdroppings.com, the SEC West is a cakewalk and the SEC TITLE should already be making its way down to Baton Rouge this week. The games will be played as a mere formality to let teams like Auburn and Miss St. feel like they did something. According to the corndogs, they have the fastest WR corp in all of college football and therefore they get the title based on that fact alone and a shot at the MNC. But wait, Bama is going undefeated cause Brodie is going to be healthy, nevermind that the O-line is thin and suspect and the RB corp is injury riddled, they have Brodie.

WEST

LS_Who

Auburn

SPUAT

HOGS

Ole miss

Msu

EAST

PHAT PHIL (The GREAT Pumpkin)

Gators

UGA-ly

USC

Basketball

Commode Odors

Not what I want but if I had to place money down:

West

1. LSU

2. Auburn

3. bama

4. Ole Miss

5. Arky

6. MSU

East

1. Ga.

2. Tenn.

3. Fla.

4. USC

5. Ky.

6. Vandy

LSU beats Ga. for the SEC

WEST

LS_Who

Auburn

SPUAT

HOGS

Ole miss

Msu

EAST

Gators

UGA-ly

USC

Basketball

Commode Odors

149743[/snapback]

lol...basketball....i actually laughed out loud on that one :lol:

WEST

LS_Who

Auburn

SPUAT

HOGS

Ole miss

Msu

EAST

Gators

UGA-ly

USC

Basketball

Commode Odors

149743[/snapback]

lol...basketball....i actually laughed out loud on that one :lol:

149749[/snapback]

West

:lsu:

:ua:

:au:

:arky:

:msu:

:om:

East

:ut:

:uf:

:uga:

:usc:

:vandy:

:uk:

LSU will win the West with their RBs not the WRs. Joseph Addai and Alley Broussard return and expect Justin Vincent to reemerge from the doghouse. I don't expect LSU to rely on the pass as much as last season. They return a very experienced line that should win any matchup they face this coming season.

The bigger question facing LSU is the defense. It was in an article this week that the offensive terminology and system will stay the same (to keep Jimbo happy) but the defensive system will change. LSU has some huge holes to fill on the defensive side of the ball, but there is plenty in the cupboard.

The new staff will have a short honeymoon, but the schdeule stacks up very favorably for :lsu: .

Good luck to :au: on the coming season. I truly enjoyed the 2004 season and I respect everything the War Eagles accomplished last year.

East

Tennessee

Florida

Georgia

South Carolina

Kentucky

Vanderbilt

West

LSU

Auburn

Alabama

Arkansas

Ole Miss

Miss. State

I hope I'm wrong but right now I see LSU and Tennessee as the 2 best teams in the SEC.

West

LSU

Auburn

Bama

Ole Miss

Arky

Miss State

East

Florida

Tennessee

Georgia

South Carolina

Kentucky

Vandy

I think we will have a tough time beating LSU in Baton Rouge. I expect to see Urban Meyer put on a show down at Florida.

West:

East:

SEC Champions

LSU wont beat  :au: with runnin backs

149799[/snapback]

Or vice versa! :lol::lol::lol:

West:

East:

SEC Champions

149803[/snapback]

Aside from being diehard Auburn fans, what makes some of you think that Auburn will repeat as SEC West Champs? With so many personnel losses from last year, seems like CTT has got his work cut our for him. With the LSU game in Tiger Stadium I just don't see how Auburn will win the West.

LSU on the other hand has pretty much everybody back off a strong team. Spears and Webster will be tough to replace but there are other experienced guys waiting in line.

Give me some analysis of Auburn winning the West.

West:

East:

SEC Champions

149803[/snapback]

Aside from being diehard Auburn fans, what makes some of you think that Auburn will repeat as SEC West Champs? With so many personnel losses from last year, seems like CTT has got his work cut our for him. With the LSU game in Tiger Stadium I just don't see how Auburn will win the West.

LSU on the other hand has pretty much everybody back off a strong team. Spears and Webster will be tough to replace but there are other experienced guys waiting in line.

149814[/snapback]

A question for you, what do you mean by so many losses. We are losing 2 RBs, 1 QB, 2 DBs , 2 DLs(out of 6-7 man rotation), and 2 OL (again out of 8-9 man rotation). Now I know several of these players are future pros, but that is not a big loss in terms of numbers.

Well I for one think it will be a tossup between AU and LSU based on the facts that 1 AU's D should be very good, 2 every receiver is back, 3 OL should be good, 4 special teams should be good, and 5 RBs are going to suprise alot of people. The QB position will be a ?. If Cox, Booker or one of the others steps in and throws the ball with much accuracy then we have as good a shot as anyone.

LSU will be tough like you say, but until your QB becomes more consistant you cannot expect to win the west. If he steps up and has a good year, I say LSU wins the west and maybe the SEC.

West:

East:

SEC Champions

149803[/snapback]

149814[/snapback]

Check out our defensive line, and you'll see. Theres not gonna be too many teams racking up 150 yards rushing against us next year. Yes, we lost the trio on offense...but we return great senior receivers...and have a qb taking Campbell's place who has unheard of accuracy.

We're not gonna win every game, but I doubt LSU will either. To me, its a toss up between LSU and Auburn just based on Lsu's offense next year, and Auburns defensive line (linebacker core as well returns). The winner of the west will be decided when Auburn visits Baton Rouge.

I doubt alabama has any chance, not because of any talent related problems...just due to the PATHETIC coaching. Any person who knows football that sees the play calling of an alabama offense would probably laugh their ass off. If Shula could get his damn offense together, and actually condition his players to not drop like flies....they might stand a chance to compete for the west....otherwise bama will stay mediocre.

supatigah... I think AU will win the west, my reasoning, the offensive and defensive lines. Where all games are won.

My predictions

SEC Champs... of course :au: ... never bet against the Champ!

West

1) LSU

2) Alabama

2) Auburn

4) Arkansas

5) Ole Miss

6) MSU

- I think LSU right now has the most talent in the West, if not SEC. I love their speed and their secondary, even without Webster. I think LSU still loses 2, if not 3, games as Russell is not that great, just yet. He needs a lot more time in the film room and it will show.

East

1) Florida

2) Georgia

3) Tennessee

4) South Carolina

5) Kentucky

6) Vanderbilt

- Tennessee is getting the press.....and the media darling status....that eliminates them from actually winning it. Go back to 2000....no Pre-Season favorite from the East has done it. UT's secondary still sucks most of the time and Ainge is still a sophmore who will now have teams prepared for him.

- Georgia....lord help us....I pray DJ is ready. If not, we are screwed. I have not been a huge DJ fan for 3 years now so I am prepared for the worst.

WEST

Auburn :au:

LSU :lsu:

BAMA :ua:

OLE MISS :om:

ARKANSAS :arky:

MISS ST :msu:

EAST

TENNESSEE :ut:

FLORIDA :uf:

GEORGIA :uga:

SOUTH CAROLINA :usc:

VANDERBILT :vandy:

KENTUCKY :uk:

LSU will be a talented team, but a new coaching staff will push the West crown to AUBURN.

In the East, if it were not for the new coaching staff I might pick Florida. But then almost any coaching staff would have to be an improvement over Zook. I think Tennessee will be improved over last year.

Archived