Women Senators Call For Franken to Resign

Proud Tiger

Looks like good ole Al Franken is toast. The women senators are calling for him to resign amid a growing number of women coming forward in the open with specific accusations.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/06/six-female-democratic-senators-call-for-al-franken-to-resign-after-sixth-woman-accuses-him-unwanted-advances.html

I'd merge this one into the Franken thread I just bumped. He's making an announcement tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Good for them.  Maybe their initiative spread throughout Congress on any and all who have done such things.

What I would like to see is the list of those who have paid off accusers with taxpayer money

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

What I would like to see is the list of those who have paid off accusers with taxpayer money

If it's anything like state pols lately, might as well go ahead and put them all on the sex offender registry. 

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Has Moore paid any women off? Even if so he didn't use your money.

Huh. 

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

:banghead: EIGHT Women now!!!!

$17M in Tax Money Payouts.....WTH?

Couple of things about that number:

1. It includes things like workplace discrimination, so it's not exclusively about sexual harassment.

2. It should probably be a lot higher, as a lot of victims never report.

I would love to see it made public. What was paid on behalf of whom? That's an important question.

Archived