Tiger Eyes

PChamp119

Sorry if someone already posted this in the past...

but did anyone notice that Jordan Hare has the Tiger Eyes lit up at night? I never noticed this in prior years, but my friend told me "The eyes light for 1 year after winning a National Championship." Anyone know any truth to this? Makes sense to me

i don't know what kind of schedule they are on because i've seen them on during summers and other random times.. i wish they would leave them on every night especially during the fall because when you are at the top of that hill where samford and donahue cross... those eyes look AUsome!

well considering that the Tiger Eyes are relatively new...not sure how true that is. Maybe a "new" tradition...just like the fans yelling Touchdown Auburn after an Auburn touchdown. I would rather they quit with the "new" traditions. I mean does anyone call J-H the "Jungle", honestly?

well considering that the Tiger Eyes are relatively new...not sure how true that is. Maybe a "new" tradition...just like the fans yelling Touchdown Auburn after an Auburn touchdown. I would rather they quit with the "new" traditions. I mean does anyone call J-H the "Jungle", honestly?

151028[/snapback]

I play Welcome to the Jungle every friday

I played it every Saturday morning when I was at Auburn and that was over 5 years ago, but I still don't call it the Jungle. Maybe it will start getting more popular in a few years but I can say that not many people call the the stadium the Jungle, and I know no one outside of Auburn, like LSU fans, Bama fans, or any other SEC fans call it the Jungle.

I played it every Saturday morning when I was at Auburn and that was over 5 years ago, but I still don't call it the Jungle. Maybe it will start getting more popular in a few years but I can say that not many people call the the stadium the Jungle, and I know no one outside of Auburn, like LSU fans, Bama fans, or any other SEC fans call it the Jungle.

151033[/snapback]

You are right. "fans" from the schools you mentioned simply call JH the "place their team goes to DIE". ! ! ! :D

I noticed the Tiger Eyes lit up on several random nights in the fall, but within the last few weeks they have been on every night. They almost always leave the to big :au: 's lit up at night, and it does look AUsome. I don't think they leave them lit for a year or anything like that, I think it's just supposed to be on at night.

I read some where , I think it was the Inside Auburn Mag. that if we have (AU Graduate) any body in space the tiger eyes will remain lit until they return...also the tiger eyes lit for a year for a MNC...Go For IT...they look ausome at night any way...and after a home victory they remain lit i guess untill the next sat. not sure on that one. I SAY KEEP THEM LIT AT NIGHT...

Archived