Mueller Indictment

NolaAuTiger

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, let me put it this way.  What they say is literal and obvious.  They both claim what is true about this indictment.  (I bolded the key qualifier for you.)

You seem to think they represent the final conclusion of Mueller's investigation.  They don't.  (See my post addressing the same point in the Bertwitz piece you referenced.)

Lost me there bro. Not sure what you are trying to say?

In no way do I think the Mueller investigation is complete. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well not exactly.  But I can make a good case to any rational person with a pretty good knowledge of physical science.

I know you can Brother Homer,  you do well at most things and I try to study your posts......appears all of this Trump/Russia mess is not working out.

So...foreign nationals paid for trying to influence our elections....wonder when that guy Steele will be indicted for the same "crime".?   

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

So...foreign nationals paid for trying to influence our elections....wonder when that guy Steele will be indicted for the same "crime".?   

Not to mention those that funded him.

37 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Lost me there bro. Not sure what you are trying to say?

Let's start over.  What was your point in posting these two lines?

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge."

"[There is] no allegation in the indictment of any effect on the outcome of the election."  –Rod Rosenstein

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Let's start over.  What was your point in posting these two lines?

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge."

"[There is] no allegation in the indictment of any effect on the outcome of the election."  –Rod Rosenstein

You said, "Meanwhile, Trump can't seem to accept the fact Russians actually did what they did."  

Trump has touted Russian interference did not affect the election outcome. Trump has touted no collusion.

Deputy A.G Rod Rosenstein's embolden comments appear to agree.

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, channonc said:

If he is guilty punish him. But i see Ms. Weiner is still accompanying Hillary around and she had classified info on her computer. Do you agree she should be punished too.

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

If he is guilty punish him. But i see Ms. Weiner is still accompanying Hillary around and she had classified info on her computer. Do you agree she should be punished too.

This entire thing reads like a family tree that you need a flow chart to follow:

Mueller: Rick Gates spoke to person with Russian spy ties in late 2016

Archived