Creating more terrorists.

4 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yep. Obama’s legacy was weak... that’s why it was so easy to dismantle.

Trump and Obama both ignored Gaza — at great cost

The extremist group Hamas wants to fill the void in Palestinian leadership. US abandonment of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process has furthered its goal.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2018/5/15/17357914/trump-gaza-israel-peace-border-killings-jerusalem-embassy-hamas-palestinian-authority

Headline I believe is correct....I 100% agree with the policy.

As to the details in the article, as usual, the left jumps the gun on conclusions, and blames Israel for terrorists deaths...even Hamas has admitted now  that 85% of those killed were Hamas terrorists...sent there for one reason.  Wonder if the leftist perpetual outrage machine will retract all there anti-Semitic handwringing from yesterday and put the blame where it lies?....with Hamas,  a brutal terrorist regime that had mass Jewish murder on their mind. And Homey, why don' you tell me about how the parents of the child that was killed aren't to blame for carrying their baby to a known terrorist attack....

5 hours ago, japantiger said:

As to the details in the article, as usual, the left jumps the gun on conclusions, and blames Israel for terrorists deaths...even Hamas has admitted now  that 85% of those killed were Hamas terrorists...sent there for one reason.  Wonder if the leftist perpetual outrage machine will retract all there anti-Semitic handwringing from yesterday and put the blame where it lies?....with Hamas,  a brutal terrorist regime that had mass Jewish murder on their mind. And Homey, why don' you tell me about how the parents of the child that was killed aren't to blame for carrying their baby to a known terrorist attack....

That would require  a whole lot of spin/rationalization.

It's been a good week for the mainstream (and by that I mean leftist) press and the Democrat party....they've come to the aid North Korea, Hamas and now MS-13...

“MS-13’s humanity and victimhood explained” - Vox

“5 reasons MS-13 are NOT animals” - BuzzFeed

"How MS-13 actually empowers women” - HuffPo (my personal favorite...and here I've thought VOX didn't have anything meaningful to say)

35 minutes ago, japantiger said:

It's been a good week for the mainstream (and by that I mean leftist) press and the Democrat party....they've come to the aid North Korea, Hamas and now MS-13...

“MS-13’s humanity and victimhood explained” - Vox

“5 reasons MS-13 are NOT animals” - BuzzFeed

"How MS-13 actually empowers women” - HuffPo (my personal favorite...and here I've thought VOX didn't have anything meaningful to say)

Yeah, no one with any credibility would call those three sources mainstream.

29 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yeah, no one with any credibility would call those three sources mainstream.

I wouldnt call it good mullet wrap.

17 hours ago, japantiger said:

"a known terrorist attack"?   :-\

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

"a known terrorist attack"?   :-\

What else do you call a Hamas (a known terrorist organization) attack by thousands, aimed at breaching the border and killing Israeli's...that was advertised to the people of PA?  ...that would make it a well known, planned, advertised and media supported terror attack....that went horribly wrong for the bad guys....  

10 hours ago, japantiger said:

What else do you call a Hamas (a known terrorist organization) attack by thousands, aimed at breaching the border and killing Israeli's...that was advertised to the people of PA?  ...that would make it a well known, planned, advertised and media supported terror attack....that went horribly wrong for the bad guys....  

It was an unarmed demonstration.  Israeli snipers were methodically shooting unarmed demonstrators.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

It was an unarmed demonstration.  Israeli snipers were methodically shooting unarmed demonstrators.

Ever see the movie Rules of Engagement with Samuel L Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones?

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Ever see the movie Rules of Engagement with Samuel L Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones?

No.  But it got poor reviews. This one was notable:

"What distinguishes Rules is its use of xenophobia to bolster its legal arguments, and presumably tap audience's deep-seated prejudices."

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

No

A very good movie. I'd recommend it if you ever get a chance.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Like I said above, it got poor reviews.

I like to form my own opinions on movies and books.

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I like to form my own opinions on movies and books.

I've found reviews to be fairly pretty accurate, especially compilation reviews such as Rotten Tomatoes.  But you do have to factor in personal taste.

Archived