NYAG Files Suit Against the Trump Foundation

AUDub

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/16/2018 at 9:37 AM, creed said:

Let me summarize.

Republican... "All Democratic politicians are crooks and should be locked up".

Democrat... "All Republican politicians are crooks and should be locked up".

Is that about right? ?

No, I'd say that, right now, the GOP is taking this into new territory with Trump.  They clearly are willing to sacrifice their integrity - not to mention the country's interest for the sake of maintaining personal and party power.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/392616-george-will-says-trump-doesnt-inspire-cult-in-gop-this-is-fear

35 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Oh yeah multiple times still can't believe he would do that. I like Phil wouldn't say I'm a huge fan but he's the only one to blame imo. His speed on the putt is what got him in trouble and he goes out today and shoots one under. The USGA did set up the course badly and made some mistakes in pin placements but still all players play the same course go out and shoot the best you can and see what tomorrow brings

11 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

@AUDub update? Have the twitter lawyers said anything about reply brief yet?

Not yet. 

And I’d be careful about describing them as twitter lawyers. That kind of implies they’re pseudo-lawyers or something. I avoid the fake experts.

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Not yet. 

And I’d be careful about describing them as twitter lawyers. That kind of implies they’re pseudo-lawyers or something. I avoid the fake experts.

you know what I mean lol. 

Archived