Trump's inability to not be an a**hole

TitanTiger

President Trump drew a rebuke Thursday night from George W. Bush’s White House press secretary after he mocked the "thousand points of light" volunteer effort of Bush's father during a campaign-style rally in Montana.

“This is so uncalled for,” Ari Fleischer wrote on Twitter, using the acronym for President of the United States. “Going after a 94-year-old, former President’s promotion of volunteerism. I don’t mind potus being a fighter. I do mind him being rude.”...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/07/06/so-uncalled-for-george-h-w-bushs-former-press-secretary-chides-trump-for-mocking-thousand-points-of-light/

Was POTUS not raised with other humans?  Is there some insatiable addiction to taking a dump on others he just cannot resist?  He just says random, rude s*** unprovoked most of the time for no other reason than to be an a**hole.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Was POTUS not raised with other humans?  Is there some insatiable addiction to taking a dump on others he just cannot resist?  He just says random, rude s*** unprovoked most of the time for no other reason than to be an a**hole.

That’s exactly who he is and he has millions of a**holes stepping up to bat for him every day. This will be a four year experiment to reveal the a**holes among us. 

6 minutes ago, alexava said:

That’s exactly who he is and he has millions of a**holes stepping up to bat for him every day. This will be a four year experiment to reveal the a**holes among us. 

I think we have a crystal clear picture of who they are already. 

39 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

One need look no farther than...

They won't see the problem with this, either.

Trump, in an effort to attack Tester, painted Democrats as the party of open borders and crime.
But his most extended attack was aimed at Warren, a Democrat he has long targeted for claiming that she is part Native American and derisively nicknamed "Pocahontas," after the 17th century historical figure. On Thursday, Trump mocked people who called on him to apologize for the remark and sarcastically apologized to the historic figure.
"I want to apologize. Pocahontas, I apologize to you. I apologize to you. To you I apologize," he said. "To the fake Pocahontas, I won't apologize."
He went on to suggest that, should Warren win the Democratic nomination in 2020 and they were to debate, he would toss an ancestry test to her and dare her to take it. In doing so, he made light of the #MeToo movement.
"We'll take that little kit and say, we have to go it gently because we are in the Me Too generation, and we will very gently take that kit, slowly toss it" to her, Trump said, adding that he would offer $1 million to charity if she took the test and it "shows you are an Indian."

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

One need look no farther than...

They won't see the problem with this, either.

He is a pig from Hell who apparently thinks that DNA testing is similar to sexual assault. Stupid, mendacious, low IQ moron. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I agree but I bet we don't have the same list. I'm not full of hate like some here who continuously sling s**t at those who don't agree with them.

I am usually accused of being an anything goes Trump supporter. Not true. I think this was uncalled for and told my wife so as we watched.  I wish he would just stick to positives like today's good jobs report.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I am usually accused of being an anything goes Trump supporter. Not true. I think this was uncalled for and told my wife so as we watched.  I wish he would just stick to positives like today's good jobs report.

Why do you think he so often fails to do so? Why does he continuously sling poo at those who disagree with him? Even those dying of cancer?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Why do you think he so often fails to do so? Why does he continuously sling poo at those he disagree with him? Even those dying of cancer?

I can't answer of course but do wish he wouldn't. Maybe it's the same reason his haters here sling poo at those who disagree with them.

40 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I can't answer of course but do wish he wouldn't. Maybe it's the same reason his haters here sling poo at those who disagree with them.

Maybe folks critique him because he’s supposed to be leading us, but engages in such behavior?

23 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Maybe folks critique him because he’s supposed to be leading us, but engages in such behavior?

There isn’t a one of us who could behave on our jobs like Trump does without being fired.  Well, unless you’re a construction worker. 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

There isn’t a one of us who could behave on our jobs like Trump does without being fired.  Well, unless you’re a construction worker. 

Wrong. It happened in the DOJ/FBI

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Wrong. It happened in the DOJ/FBI

And the IRS too of course.....or a tenured college professor which probably the most bullet proof job in the free world. 

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I guess author Evan Sayet captured my feelings best. He wrote  "My leftist friends  ask me if I'm not bothered by Trump's lack of decorum and if I don't think some of his his coments are are beneath the dignity of the office. My answer.....I wish we lived in a time when our Pres.  could be collegial, dignified, and  and proper. Of course  I do. But these aren't those times. This is war. And it's a war that the left  has been fighting without much opposition  for the last 50 years. So say anything you want about this Pres.--I get it-- he can be vulgar, crude and undignified at times. I don't care. He fights for America."

That pretty well summarizes my feelings.  I care for you, Dubs, elle, and all the other haters here. I'm 80 years old  and likely won't see the outcome of this war. But I sincerely wish the best for my family and everyone else's here.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I guess author Evan Sayet captured my feelings best. He wrote  "My leftist friends  ask me if I'm not bothered by Trump's lack of decorum and if I don't think some of his his coments are are beneath the dignity of the office. My answer.....I wish we lived in a time when our Pres.  could be collegial, dignified, and  and proper. Of course  I do. But these aren't those times. This is war. And it's a war that the left  has been fighting without much opposition  for the last 50 years. So say anything you want about this Pres.--I get it-- he can be vulgar, crude and undignified at times. I don't care. He fights for America."

That pretty well summarizes my feelings.  I care for you, Dubs, elle, and all the other haters here. I'm 80 years old  and likely won't see the outcome of this war. But I sincerely wish the best for my family and everyone else's here.

He's destroying America you dumb ****.

He's trying to reduce us to the most basic, vile instincts. The whole 'America as exceptional' has always been a myth, but such myths are still better than not having one, at least as an aspiration.  Our myth - if not our reality - was at least exemplary  to the world. 

Trump disregards that myth.  Hell, he would destroy that myth.  He considers it a weakness.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You are free to have your opinion Brother Homer....haven't heard any else mention that today and was around lots of good Americans.

" thousand points of lights", I do not remember that one. probably bad taste to use it in comparing his theme or whatever they are.  

everyone recalls " hope and change" because it failed so miserably.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are ******* crazy.

I think you nailed it Titan. He can't stop being an a**hole.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are free to have your opinion Brother Homer....haven't heard any else mention that today and was around lots of good Americans.

" thousand points of lights", I do not remember that one. probably bad taste to use it in comparing his theme or whatever they are.  

everyone recalls " hope and change" because it failed so miserably.

Somehow, I am not surprised.  

Yes, what Trump said was in bad taste.  Actually, worse than simply "bad".  It revealed just how soulless he is.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

It’s very sad that your 80 years have led you to such a view.

I wish you the best and many many years of good health?

What... the... f....

Please put down the keyboard, unplug the CAT5, and power down the battle station.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

He's trying to reduce us to the most basic, vile instincts. The whole 'America as exceptional' has always been a myth, but such myths are still better than not having one, at least as an aspiration.  Our myth - if not our reality - was at least exemplary  to the world. 

Trump disregards that myth.  Hell, he would destroy that myth.  He considers it a weakness.

Check yourself, US was far ahead of the curve on many aspects over the years... especially right after WWII.

And to answer your question before you ask it... You are Homer, that's why I nitpick your post even when 99% is spot on. :)

9 hours ago, Grumps said:

Trump once again confirms that he is an Ahole. If we didn't all already know it then this would be news.

The ongoing news story is that about 35-45% of Americans embrace him, many of those enthusiastically. 

11 hours ago, Mims44 said:

What... the... f....

Please put down the keyboard, unplug the CAT5, and power down the battle station.

Check yourself, US was far ahead of the curve on many aspects over the years... especially right after WWII.

And to answer your question before you ask it... You are Homer, that's why I nitpick your post even when 99% is spot on. :)

I didn't mean to imply we've never made efforts to live the myth, such as the Marshall plan (but even that was in our own self-interests). 

The problem is with Americans who are so uninformed historically as to believe we are exceptional.  But Trump is certainly doing his part to abuse them of that notion.

Archived