Maurice Anderson

FrankD

What about Maurice Anderson's catch on the one at the end of the first half. He finished the day with two catches for 53 yards. I hope he gets in the rotation this fall. Remember; he caught the last touchdown in the La Tech game last year. I hope we can see more of MO this season.

What about Maurice Anderson's catch on the one at the end of the first half. He finished the day with two catches for 53 yards. I hope he gets in the rotation this fall. Remember; he caught the last touchdown in the La Tech game last year. I hope we can see more of MO this season.

152593[/snapback]

Ladies and Gents...I introduce to you Frank D Anderson.... :big:

152593[/snapback]

152596[/snapback]

Oh for gosh sakes quit that, Welcome to the board FrankD!!!!

:au:

152593[/snapback]

152596[/snapback]

Oh for gosh sakes quit that, Welcome to the board FrankD!!!!

:au:

152598[/snapback]

Thank you for the welcome Stoic-one

Archived