*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we surprised.  This is what we see every year.  First couple drives we look amazing.  They are scripted.  After that we suck.  Year after year after year.  This is Gus' Auburn.

Have we ever come out of the locker room looking better than we did going in? Under Gus that is. Chizik at least pulled that off.

I feel bad for our defensive guys. Sure they’ve have penalties but they are the only reason we’re in this thing and they been on the field the entire second half. We have a total of 75 yards of offense in the second half. 49 million for 75 yards. Pathetic and embarrassing. 

The offense line is total joke no blocking the calling of plays is the same garbage as last year. If this is what we have to look forward to this season it's going to be a long one. Our receivers can someone actually teach them to come back to the QB.

We better find something in the running game or this is going to be a long year.

And these broadcasters are just terrible. It's almost worth Turing the TV off and just listening to the Auburn Radio Network since I can't sync them up using WatchESPN

2 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Never at any point did I insult a single person.

And honestly, I could not care less that they will be in the NFL next year. They can keep their brain damage. I at least will be able to remember my kids' names and climb up a flight of stairs. 

If you couldnt care less, then shut up. Pretty simple.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Your data is not concrete lol, it doesn’t not prove at all that they have “below average explosiveness” u can still get great penetration and not get sacks.

If your career high in sacks is 3, then it is highly unlikely that you are creating great pressure.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

6-6 unless something drastic happens

And we can do absolutely nothing about it.  Even if we're 6-6 the next 2 seasons.

I’ve never related with a commentator more “penalty down, because why wouldn’t there be.”

3 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Look, obviously we do not agree. I was referring to an objective, concrete data point to settle the argument. 

My larger point is that neither Coe/Davidson have produced sacks at a below average rate. I argue that is due to them having below average explosiveness which limits their ability to challenge offensive tackles to the outside. 

I have been seeing your posts for half the game. What the hell is wrong with you ? Would you shut the hell up about the same thing going on 20 pages now ? As for me, you're going on time out. 

Archived