*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I better not see one article where KMart or his parents complain when gets replaced as the starter. Granted, he doesnt have the blocking, but he doesnt have the vision, either.

Just now, AURandy56 said:

Gus is awful, pure and simple. We might as well resign ourselves to a miserable year. 

I keep thinking things will change. The jokes on me. 

If Chris Peterson had our talent he’d be pooping on this same Washington team

3 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Look, obviously we do not agree. I was referring to an objective, concrete data point to settle the argument. 

My larger point is that neither Coe/Davidson have produced sacks at a below average rate. I argue that is due to them having below average explosiveness which limits their ability to challenge offensive tackles to the outside. 

Your data is not concrete lol, it doesn’t prove at all that they have “below average explosiveness” u can still get great penetration and not get sacks.

Just now, tigerchris said:

If I was oc I’d walk off the job if my boss wouldn’t let me do my job. 

I think he is doing it. But who knows? 

11 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

At least i said it to your face, instead of trashing players. They will both be in the nfl next year, and you will still be a loud mouth dumba$$. Hows that for classy? Dont dish it out if you cant take it.

Never at any point did I insult a single person.

And honestly, I could not care less that they will be in the NFL next year. They can keep their brain damage. I at least will be able to remember my kids' names and climb up a flight of stairs. 

Archived