*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Never at any point did I insult a single person.

And honestly, I could not care less that they will be in the NFL next year. They can keep their brain damage. I at least will be able to remember my kids' names and climb up a flight of stairs. 

So you make fun of that.....then critique something you can't do smh.....You really are making yourself look like a joke

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I feel bad for our defensive guys. Sure they’ve have penalties but they are the only reason we’re in this thing and they been on the field the entire second half. We have a total of 75 yards of offense in the second half. 49 million for 75 yards. Pathetic and embarrassing. 

That new contract was jay Jacobs parting present for us.

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

If your career high in sacks is 3, then it is highly unlikely that you are creating great pressure.

If you think they aren’t athletic, I really don’t have anything to say, that’s what’s you said at first which is not true

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

I have been seeing your posts for half the game. What the hell is wrong with you ? Would you shut the hell up about the same thing going on 20 pages now ? As for me, you're going on time out. 

I need something to distract me as the lead shrinks. Game has been frustrating to say the least. 

Archived