GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

Just now, abw0004 said:

Both of Dontavious Russel’s hands are wrapped up.  His right arm is in a daft cast, but no club.  His left arm has his wrist and thumb wrapped.  

Sounds like he’s a little HAM-fisted for this game lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I thought "those" people were only gump fans lol

The wife and I might account for 260 pounds combined. The people around us are 300 minimum each 

Auburn needs to jump on this team early and hammer them into submission.  This game shouldn't be close and it won't be unless we allow it to be.  HAMMER THEM...

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

The wife and I might account for 260 pounds combined. The people around us are 300 minimum each 

Thank goodness it is a night game is all I can say. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

Auburn needs to jump on this team early and hammer them into submission.  This game shouldn't be close and it won't be unless we allow it to be.  HAMMER THEM...

This should be us exercising our demons I agree. If we can hang 100 let’s aim for 150. If we can shut them out let’s aim for safeties on top of that.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Hate to admit it 315lbs 40 waist 56 long jacket?

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Both of Dontavious Russel’s hands are wrapped up.  His right arm is in a soft cast, but no club.  His left arm has his wrist and thumb wrapped.  

Injured prying the LSU offensive lineman's hands from his jersey after the game the last week is my guess!

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This should be us exercising our demons I agree. If we can hang 100 let’s aim for 150. If we can shut them out let’s aim for safeties on top of that.

If bret was still the coach I def think we would come close. But gus will take it easy in the second half on good brother chad lol.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Injured prying the LSU offensive lineman's hands from his jersey after the game the last week is my guess!

They got the bama treatment last week with how many holds they got away with....

THE EAGLE CAME FROM A DIFFERENT RAMP TODAY AND SHOWED OFF A LITTLE

WHAT DOES IT MEANNNNN

2 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Just make sure they don’t sneak Fred Talley on the field! ?

He just ran by my window taunting me like he does every year we play arky!!!! lol. But seriously that dude more than any other arky player will always haunt me. MERCY.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If burt was still the coach I def think we would come close. But gus will take it easy in the second half on good brother chad lol.

And good brother Chad will pour it on to try to win it. 

Just now, Zeek said:

THE EAGLE CAME FROM A DIFFERENT RAMP TODAY AND SHOWED OFF A LITTLE

WHAT DOES IT MEANNNNN

As long as it didn’t crack its skull against the Press Box, ala 2014 atm, we should be good! ?

Upper deck looking empty and Arky did not travel well. Let’s send them home early. My keys are ready to be jingled UCF style

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He just ran by my window taunting me like he does every year we play arky!!!! lol. But seriously that dude more than any other arky player will always haunt me. MERCY.

I know what you mean, I still see him running crazy in JH!

For all my friends on here who usually receive my likes. Regrettably I’m out already.

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

And good brother Chad will pour it on to try to win it. 

I am confident in this game! I personally think we will by 30 plus. *knock on wood*

Conserving battery until half time. Just no that I’m here probably losing my voice again!

Archived