What’s left of the moderate wing of the Republican Party

TexasTiger

should form a third party that appeals to independents and Democrats increasingly bothered by the vocal far left fringe, most of whom don’t identify as Democrats, but get associated with it nonetheless. Their Republican Party is gone. If they want a new home they must create it.

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

There's only a tiny smidgen of moderate Democrats left. They could do the same.

Far more moderate Democrats that might move to a 3rd party— not many conservative Democrats left.

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

should form a third party that appeals to independents and Democrats increasingly bothered by the vocal far left fringe, most of whom don’t identify as Democrats, but get associated with it nonetheless. Their Republican Party is gone. If they want a new home they must create it.

I truly endorse this. I guess I have been saying this in an incorrect way for a long time, maybe? But we NEED a new party alignment in the US. 

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Call it "Real GOP".

Archived