DKW 86

75 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd Most hated SEC West Opponent

• Arkansas
    • LSU
    • Ole Miss
    • MSU

Very curious here...

I dont know where hell is, but it is close to Oxford MS in my opinion.

i really, really don't like lsu, but there is something about your real closest competitor that you can't just out and out hate. they push us so much that you feel like you really earned it when you beat them. i took ole miss b/c there is nothing redeemable about them.

In order of hatred:

1) uat

2) Bama

3) The Crimson Tide

4) Bear Memorial University

5) the campus surrounding Jordan-Hare West Stadium

let's see, who's left in the west? ...then I guess:

6) LSU

7) Arkansas

...not really fond of Miss. State, but will give Croom a chance to change my mind. Never had any real animosity toward Ole Miss.

I didnt vote for LSwhoo only so I wouldnt be able to give them the pleasure of being my 2nd most hated. Those corndogs would rape a tree knowing we hate them as much as bama.

:arky: Nutt has no class

153884[/snapback]

:arky: just annoys the heck out of me. That LSU has revived its program and rivalry w/ Auburn at the same time shouldn't come as any real shock , but Arkansas ? What a miserable bunch.

Ole Miss is just Alabama West.

153928[/snapback]

Spend any amount of time in the Magnolia State, and you will find out that you hate MSU. Since they banned the cowbells at the stadium, all the fans bring them into the bars and ring them constantly. Very annoying. MSU is kind of like Alabama, only a small percentage of their fans ever actually went to school there.

I got no prob with Ole Miss, they are a perennial doormat, it will have to be Eli's son at qb before they ever win 9 games again. :P

I've been to Baton Rouge several times and always had fun. LSU has really passionate fans and to me it just seems that their fans are more extreme. The good fans are really great-they have invited me and my friends/family to tailgate/hangout with them-usually the decent fans are middle aged or older.

The bad fans are bad enough to ruin the image of all the fans-usually they are college aged. It's bad if you have to wear neutral colors if you want to avoid a hundred guys in the backs of trucks or wherever yelling obsenities at your girlfriend/parents/grandparents or throwing things at them-I wouldn't mind being yelled at/harassed when it's just me or my friends-that type of stuff just ruins my opinion of LSU and it's a real shame considering how alike both programs are.

:arky: without a doubt! I used to like them when they were in the SWC, but now I can't stand them. I even pull for :lsu: when they play the hogs :puke: .

David, Oxford is close to hell but there is no place more desolate and cursed than Starkganistan!

:arky: the other white meat.

Of all the experiences with opposing fans, Arky fans have yet to show me they deserve respect, or that they respect Auburn. This goes back to the early SEC expansion, before we hired Tuberville.

I will admit that I did like Houston Nutt giving an upside down "hook 'em horns" to the Texas fans. Before you jump on me for that, I also liked Franny calling us "that school down the road." There's a fine line between disrespecting the character of your opponents and just having some fun with the competition.

In order of hatred:

1) uat

2) Bama

3) The Crimson Tide

4) Bear Memorial University

5) the campus surrounding Jordan-Hare West Stadium

let's see, who's left in the west? ...then I guess:

6) LSU

7) Arkansas

...not really fond of Miss. State, but will give Croom a chance to change my mind.  Never had any real animosity toward Ole Miss.

153889[/snapback]

I AGREE 100% ! ! ! :D

Guest Tigrinum Major

Is it wrong for me to hope that both LSU and Alabama finish with losing records this year? I do, but I also don't want to hear how the SEC is down again.

No one I really hate.

LSU fans are quite nice in general, outside of the Rag idiots.

MSU fans really never bothered me. Same with Arkansas when we played them in the SECCG in 2002 and this year at Arkansas.

Ole Miss fans were nice in my trip to there.

I really can't stand Nutt, he is a whiner like no other. Plus I was there when Tally ran wild and that was just a rough day. I like LSU, most of their fans are good people but the drunk college age crowd is where the jerks come from and there are a few old guys that are drunk and think they are college age. Ole Miss fans need a reality check and also need to learn that Hotty Toddy during the AU Alma Mater is not cool, they need to save that cheer win they go to Atlanta....for the Peach Bowl.

Archived