GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I get the not want Gus some but who the heck we going to get better? I mean actually get as a Head Coach?

I have to believe even a freaking chad Morris could find a way to beat this Tennessee team with Auburn talent. I am dead serious. No he doesn’t have the record to show it, but he also hasn’t had the talent either 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

A strategic play by Davis.  We’re much better at 3rd and 5, than 3rd and 10.

Davis is a great lb. glad he did that . Can’t believe how bad AU is . It’s just unreal 

46 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

I say it every single time we start a season with a high ranking and high expectations, and I said it to many this year; it worries me to be highly ranked and be talked about as national championship contenders before the season starts. Why? Because it seems like when that happens, we fall woefully short of those expectations. 

Look back at the seasons we started highly ranked and then look where we finished. Then look at the seasons we made a run at the NC and look where we were ranked pre-season. It seems are best seasons happen when expectations are low to tempered. 

This mentality and All that comes with Gus has to go. 

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

SOOOOO. Are we really sure we can't get rid of Gus if we lose out??! Asking for a friend.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but if we lose out, there has to be a chance he can be fired. Only winning 4 games is really bad and I have to believe the big money boosters will pony up that money.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

What does it matter? You are a jerk for posting what you did and I'm calling YOU out. Love the "whataboutism" ....

Don't be so sensitive. Someone making a joke you don't agree with doesn't make them a jerk. 

The real jerk today is the guy that took our Alma Mater for 50 mil. 

This has been one of the most painful 2nd halfs I can remember in a long time. Honestly, I do not think we can beat Ole Miss at this point. If Gus wants to be the head coach next year, he needs to make wholesale changes on his staff and get out of the way if he can even come close to doing this.

2 minutes ago, thrustmaxwell said:

Question to all who are now done with Gus?  Why now?

I've been done before we even hired him. Thought I was wrong after the first year but now we know it was just Cam. We've had a few good games here and there but mainly it looks like we're being run by a glorified turnip truck. BTW, I wanted Kirby. I'd take anyone but Gus now. I mean anyone. 

Archived