GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, Auburn06 said:

Auburn is content with mediocrity, AD and Gus may even get a raise if Auburn wins a bowl game. 

I am assuming you are talking about next season, because we are not going to a bowl game this year.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I don't understand some fans. The perception we started the season with was false. We aren't that team. And realistically, you can't expect Auburn to suddenly live up to that billing in game 7. 

Again, if you are currently watching this team and even THINKING they are supposed to lool like UGA or Bama, you are delusional. 

We have talent. Gus is at fault for them not living up to it. It sucks and I wish we weren't in this situation. But we are.

We have talent everywhere except the OL.  But even the talent we have is playing like hot garbage.  Any other coach in America with the way Stidham is playing and Boobee hurt would have had Malik Willis and Asa Martin in there two series ago.

There's nothing positive to focus on.  Even if we weren't really a Top 10 team, we are still underperforming for where we ought to be.  We look like the ******* Bad News Bears.

Anyone who watched the Arky game could see this coming. LSU was concerning, but Arky set off alarms in my head. Our OL couldn't move them off the ball and it became obvious that 7-5 was the ceiling for this team. Now we're staring 5-7 dead in the face. 

Been at work up to this point but never to late to join. 10 likes and we formally petition to fire gus and hire ME as head coach. If you all will donate just enough for me to survive on, i dont need a salary. 10 likes people. Lets get it.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This D has been better that the D’s at the beginning of Gus’ tenure was my point. If this was Ellis Johnson D we’d probably have beaten ASU but that’s it.

Oh yeah, definitely improved since the Ellis days. This D with the ‘13/‘14 offenses and we’d roll. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Anyone willing to defend Gus? I’d rather have UAB, Troy, Jack State’s coaches.

Coach Clark at UAB has done a fabulous job. And he has the UAT BOT hanging over his head. 

Archived