GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Joey Gatewood hurt? I don't understand why he's not an option. Honestly, if we make a change...I'd want to see it be Cord. 

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Is Joey Gatewood hurt? I don't understand why he's not an option. Honestly, if we make a change...I'd want to see it be Cord. 

Gus wont bench a QB.  A RB makes 1 mistake and he's gone for a season, but not a QB.

56 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

Going to finish detailing my car!

at least I am proud of that!

Car looks awesome! How’s the game going?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If last week wasn't, I sure hope this is the beginning of the end for Malzahn.  What we are seeing is absolutely inexcusable. 

5 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Culmination. There have been embarrassing losses but I would say this trumps them all. Last time we were beat by a team this bad was 2015 Arkansas. We've seen over the course of 6 years 4 different seasons where AU has been in the playoff run in November. That's enough to keep a coach around if he's got a team right there. The problem has finally come full circle. We are probably going to get shut out on offense in the second half to a team that has, frankly, a below average defense. I don't think it's been this bad yet. I think we've played some crappy games but its been primarily against teams who actually have some form of talent and a fighting chance to beat us. Tennessee has no business coming into JHS and steamrolling us. That's my issue. I just don't think it's been quite this bad yet but now that it has, this is the last straw on the camel's back in my view. 

But why not in 2016 or 2015, when it was just the same thing with better OL leftover from Chizik?

Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

Why has Schwartz been out?????

Gus thinks he has a plan!

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

If last week wasn't, I sure hope this is the beginning of the end for Malzahn.  What we are seeing is absolutely inexcusable. 

You are right on a lot of levels here . Gus will be here for 3 more years 

Someone on the rant made a wonderful point. Gus cannot possibly lose us a bowl game if he doesnt take us to one. #gusbus4life

Archived