Coaching Hot Seats

meh130

ESPN+ on the coaching hot seats:

November is warming up the hot seats for Bobby Petrino and Clay Helton

Petrino's buyout is $14 million. A bargain by some standards.

Helton seems headed in the wrong direction at USC after getting a 5-year contract extension at the end of last season after winning his division (sounds familiar).

I was listening to sports radio this morning relative to Petrino and I was not aware Van Gorder was his defensive coordinator (they are 125 out of 129 on defense). How does that guy keep getting hired???? 

On 11/5/2018 at 11:27 AM, BJCrawford said:

I was listening to sports radio this morning relative to Petrino and I was not aware Van Gorder was his defensive coordinator (they are 125 out of 129 on defense). How does that guy keep getting hired???? 

His reputation from his days at Georgia. Won Broyles award in 2003.

BTW, I always sort of imagined the above gif as Phillip Marshall realizing what was wrong with our program—reminds me of Chamber of Secrets when Hermione realizes it’s a Basilisk.

Still a funny gif of course.

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

His reputation from his days at Georgia. Won Broyles award in 2003.

BTW, I always sort of imagined the above gif as Phillip Marshall realizing what was wrong with our program—reminds me of Chamber of Secrets when Hermione realizes it’s a Basilisk.

Still a funny gif of course.

This gif still holds a special place in my heart,  back when “sig’s” were a big thing. People saying they may need to put me on ignore because they were tired of seeing the gif every time I posted makes me laugh looking back. Lol

Archived