Coaching inspired thread

AUallday

Everyone's head is hurting from the days ridiculous developments and you want what?

Plenty of time for Xs and Os later.  

Right now, we're not sure who will be coaching next season and are mourning the death of reason in the halls of power at AU.

58 minutes ago, AUallday said:

I think CGM can and will do better

Have you noticed that you now have five posts, and two of them are yours? The man can't do it. He has to have a Marshall, Newton, or KJ, to make lemonade out of his lemons.

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Mysteries only reside in the minds of those who don't know how to know; yet they think they know; and prejudge every situation and every one, including themselves. 

Has spoken.

Yngwie Malmsteen wallpaper (2).jpg

14 hours ago, AUallday said:

Nevermind...

I like the future team and players.

I think CGM can and will do better

I think Malzahn can and will do better as well.  However, I'm afraid it might just be one of his "Cicadian Rythms".

Cicadas are born/hatched only once every 17 years (some species have a 13 year cycle).  Gus is approaching this rate with his frequency of good teams: once every few years.

But I'm with you.  If we're gonna have to put up with Malzahn, I'm gonna make the best of it I can.  I'll never abandon the team for any reason, much less who happens to be coaching it.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:13 PM, Farmer Brown said:

Gus has limited x's and o's...

Problem is he doesn't seem to know that those X's tend to move around.

I applaud the optimism of the OP but it is way too early to have any kind of warm and fuzzies about the toughest schedule in the nation meeting up with a POTENTIAL dumpster fire. The players we have are great kids though!

Archived