Men vs. Murray State

WarTiger

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, doverstutts said:

he is a heck of a basketball player

This is really an off night. We focused on him and said let ANYBODY else beat us. They can't without him

Morant just knows how to play the PG position. He has an incredible feel for what's going on on the floor and his body control is amazing

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Morant just knows how to play the PG position. He has an incredible feel for what's going on on the floor and his body control is amazing

He dictates the pace of the game single handily. He doesn't hardly show any tendencies, he attacks the basket, he shoots 3's he sets up other people. Players like him are the hardest in the world to guard.....you don't know what they are going to do

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Just to illustrate, if Harper and Morant game is officiated correctly, we’re likely up by about 25 right now. Unbelievable how star struck these guys get 

I can’t help but laugh at that. That’s why I posed about Harper letting the ref know there was a lot of contact. Harper = beastmode

Just now, cole256 said:

He dictates the pace of the game single handily. He doesn't hardly show any tendencies, he attacks the basket, he shoots 3's he sets up other people. Players like him are the hardest in the world to guard.....you don't know what they are going to do

First time I'm watching him outside of highlights. Seeing it in the flow of a game is just like what's not to love? His decision making is damn near perfect 

5 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Breathe on Morant and he’s going to the line. He slaps Harper, nada. Joke. 

i am telling you, officials do bet on games...don't let anybody tell you different

Archived