Men vs. Murray State

WarTiger

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

You’ve made a good point in this thread. You said it replying to my quoting you earlier, but it’s a good point. Starters should not necessarily be your 5 best. It’s all about rotation, and having the ability to substitute into good lineups throughout the game.

55 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Football and Basketball?? What can’t you do Bird?

Be a stage performer 😁 ...

RecklessJointBuck-size_restricted.gif

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

So call me crazy, but I felt Bryce did the best job of anyone defending Morant. 

Especially considering he has the flu  and 101 temp this morning. 

This is like the secondary stuff at the beginning of football. Me and bird say the same stuff. I get the arguing and disagreeing bird get the credit. I think it's the movie blade when they say he has all the strengths but none of the weaknesses 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Good to see Baldwin county fam eating out here. I don’t think Tevin is this close to Morant week to week, but they have a close talent level it seems 

Wait....what?

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

Except they don't play the entire game. Which means you have a 2nd line that needs to either maintain, extend, or close.  To me, there needs to be better balance to the lines than the line up you suggested.

Manu Ginobli was a all-star that is a sure fire 1st ballot Hall of famer. He did it coming off the bench for most of his career. Coming off the bench doesn't mean you can't start, it just means you can help the team more off the bench.

But how can we run the HUNH with all the substitutions????? 

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

This is like the secondary stuff at the beginning of football. Me and bird say the same stuff. I get the arguing and disagreeing bird get the credit. I think it's the movie blade when they say he has all the strengths but none of the weaknesses 😂😂😂

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

Golf I'm understanding now......this bird guy man....he gets to live a charmed life 😂

GrotesqueWhisperedFly-small.gif

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

Bird has an ever so slight comedic timing advantage is all😂

I’m just not sure who we could play at the 2 when brown is off. I don’t think doughty is fast enough to guard most 2s. Having Mccormick and Harper in there also hurts the d. Dunbar maybe? Not the best ball handler but neither is brown. 

And whether he is actually a “good” defender seems debatable on here (I think he does a great job on d) but I don’t think you can argue that he isn’t the best perimeter defender we have. 

1 hour ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Austin - 26 minutes

Mac - 11

expect to see more of that going forward. 

The thing that concerned me though is Mac is a better rim protector and AU needed that yesterday. It also needed an inside force on offense which Wiley was. It’s a trade off that means more points scored but more given up. 

30 minutes ago, jared52 said:

The thing that concerned me though is Mac is a better rim protector and AU needed that yesterday. It also needed an inside force on offense which Wiley was. It’s a trade off that means more points scored but more given up. 

Austin has more blocks in less minutes than Mac this year

15 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Austin has more blocks in less minutes than Mac this year

I didn’t realize this, but I’m not one to let facts stand in the way of my arguements so I’M STILL RIGHT.

That’s how this place is supposed to work now, right? 😂

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

I didn’t see you say that about subbing BB with the second lineup so I’ll take your word for it and give u credit too 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What’s questionable about it

I was asking you to explain so you wouldn't Mikey me and say you typed it but that doesn't mean you agree with it....

Archived