WarTiger

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t think you could do any worse but it’s good to see it’s a priority 

Facts

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tiger said:

First time I'm watching him outside of highlights. Seeing it in the flow of a game is just like what's not to love? His decision making is damn near perfect 

Imagine him playing for us running our offense 😮. What's crazy is nobody saw all of this out of him....if we had offered he'd probably had come😂

He liked to not got that call from the ref... It is just sad.  One gets looked at and it is a foul

We've cried about calls every. single. game. That's why we say drive and keep driving when the shots not falling. Put pressure on the refs to make calls good or bad

Samir has it in him. In the next year or 2 I think he can be really good. Right now he does really well vs mid majors it seems like but is iffy vs P5 teams. I suspect he will make good progress through his career

Just now, cole256 said:

We've cried about calls every. single. game. That's why we say drive and keep driving when the shots not falling. Put pressure on the refs to make calls good or bad

Doughty was held as he drive and hit the layup just then and nothing. There is just something about AU’s game that doesn’t translate to getting calls. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Doughty was held as he drive and hit the layup just then and nothing. There is just something about AU’s game that doesn’t translate to getting calls. 

Sometimes it goes that way. Probably cuz we're up and I agree it shouldnt be that way, but that's part of the art of college basketball. It's like an intangible thing. You can be playing a team that is better than you but if you keep attacking and grinding you can hang in there and make it a game....

Archived