Campbell, Ronnie, Carnell, and Carlos Signing

The Prowler

Did anyone here hear on JOX about a signing session that they are doing on April the 16th at the Marriot? My roomate swears that he and a couple others heard that on JOX 690 the other day. Something like if you buy an Autograph ticket that you will get all of their Autographs on one item of your choice. Also, you can buy a VIP Ticket (Something like $150.00) to have dinner with all four of them. We tried looking it up here and on www.WJOX690.com, we couldn't come up with anything. I told him, I think he's been sipping back on Grandpa's Coughsurp a little to much :D . Please let me know if anyone's heard about this, if so, what time does it start and how much are the tickets. Thank You and War "BY GOD" Eagle

Here's the Link. It's being put on by Sports Memorabilia and someone else.

http://riverchasegalleria.com/html/EventDetail.asp?ecd=57623

I just got off the phone with them and the VIP Tickets are $150 and the Signing Tickets depends on what you're getting signed.........Like me it would only be $10 more to go the VIP route, b/c I'm bringing my Full Sized Helmet. But it is the Last time that we'll ever see 'em together, unless they do some special thing down at AU.

Archived