Men vs. uat game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Is this now our lowest scoring half of the season? Feel like we break our own record every couple of games.

Kinda like a Gus offense. I’m sorry

WAYYYYYYYYYUL you know it is a bad day at the office when Riley Norris has I swear his first ever good game vs Us. Dude has been awful against us for the past few years. 

2nd half about to get under way.   Take care of the basketball and start hitting shots. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Why is it that we seem to have “bad games” almost every road game? We never play up to our ability on the road 

That is how it is for most teams every year outside the top tier of each conference. See us last season. Only the truly elite win on the road consistently in conference. 

Was that three defensive fouls on one bama possession?   

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Just not falling tonight. Sigh

I thought if we were going to lose tonight Petty would be hitting like he was last year at the airport hangar. But nah man. It has been.... odd. They are just systematically breaking us down. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

That is how it is for most teams every year outside the top tier of each conference. See us last season. Only the truly elite win on the road consistently in conference. 

It's more than just not winning...it's a matter of mostly not even being competitive on the road......

If Bryce and Harper are going to miss those wide open shots? Yah we are not winning. Those should be routine for us. But MAN I would love to see Bryce home and road splits. He has been awful on the road this season. 

Just now, AU64 said:

It's more than just not winning...it's a matter of mostly not even being competitive on the road......

We have been competitive I would say. Only games we got run so far is Ole Miss and Kentucky. We did not close when we had leads against Lsu, South Carolina and Miss St.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

If Bryce and Harper are going to miss those wide open shots? Yah we are not winning. Those should be routine for us. But MAN I would love to see Bryce home and road splits. He has been awful on the road this season. 

Our 3 road sec wins are against teams ranked 10-14 in the league . Ugh

Archived