Men vs. North Carolina game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was looking at the trending tag on Twitter and this was in the top 10. The fact that this is, is just despicable, and absolute garbage. The day auburn is in the sweet 16  for the the first time in over 15 years and you post this story lol. Go home  

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

And his hair is stupid. 😂

His advantage is that the wing span on that hair is 4 ft. That blocks defenders’ view.  Our guys are spitting out hair at halftime. 

The reason we are getting so many lay ups is the Unc defenders aren’t leaving Brown. Not helping on drives. 

This is what the game game is going to be like. Both teams playing their game plans. We have to be ready for UNC to make rebounding adjustments. 

And we are going to have to make some more shots. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Was looking at the trending tag on Twitter and this was in the top 10. The fact that this is, is just despicable, and absolute garbage. The day auburn is in the sweet 16 in over 15 years and you post this story lol. Go home  

If you look at the people responding in the comments 90% of them are people defending Pearl and calling this hack journalism. Doesn't make it any better but at least most people see it for what it truly is. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

If you look at the people responding in the comments 90% of them are people defending Pearl and calling this hack journalism. Doesn't make it any better but at least most people see it for what it truly is. 

As a journalism guy, this stuff bothers me, absolute trash. I take more offense than most probably lol

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Hard not to miss them. I like the clean cut look but probably because I've been going bald since I was 17 and have to have it short so I'm jealous of people with hair that actually grows. 

LOL, don't mind long hair. It's just when some look like they belong behind the giant curtain at the county Fair.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

As a journalism guy, this stuff bothers me, absolute trash. I take more offense than most probably lol

Oh, yeah. It pisses me off as well but I have to stay positive during this game. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Well, it is USA Today. That rag is not fit to line a bird cage 

Harper has been having a bad run over the past 4 games or so. Sitting on the bench due to foul trouble, throwing up bricks, missing layups on drives to the basket. I just wonder if he is trying too hard rather than just playing loose and letting the game come to him.

That said, it seems that others on the tram are able to step up, rather than putting the game on his shoulders. McCormick has been steady and taking care of the ball better in recent weeks.

2nd half about to get under way.   Let's go TIGERS..   one more half to go to elite 8.   Let's do this.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Was looking at the trending tag on Twitter and this was in the top 10. The fact that this is, is just despicable, and absolute garbage. The day auburn is in the sweet 16  for the the first time in over 15 years and you post this story lol. Go home  

Screenshot_20181215-213059~2.png

Just now, AURex said:

Harper has been having a bad run over the past 4 games or so. Sitting on the bench due to foul trouble, throwing up bricks, missing layups on drives to the basket. I just wonder if he is trying too hard rather than just playing loose and letting the game come to him.

That said, it seems that others on the tram are able to step up, rather than putting the game on his shoulders. McCormick has been steady and taking care of the ball better in recent weeks.

We would not be where we are in the post season without McCormick

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This lady is a known pos with her own agenda. She constantly get blasted on twitter for her stupid opinion. Her posts hold no merit

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Well, we can hang. Gotta get Harper and Brown going

Boom!!!

Archived