*** 2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD***

GwillMac6

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Didn't even know he died,  but Bill Parcells gets all the credit

Here is all the WR's the Hoodie drafted: Deion Branch (good! super bowl mvp) David Givens (solid) Bethel Johnson ( special teams ace) PK Sams (WHO?! legit never heard of him lmao) Chad Jackson (BUST) MATTHEW SLATER (one of the GOAT special teams players) Brandon Tate ( Bust) Julian Edelman (Super Bowl MVP) Taylor Price (BUST) Jeremy Ebert (never heard of em) Josh Boyce (Bust) Aaron Dobson (bust) Jeremy Gallon (WHO HE) Malcolm Mitchell (solid so far) Braxton Berrios (UMMMMMMM No clue lol)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Here is all the WR's the Hoodie drafted: Deion Branch (good! super bowl mvp) David Givens (solid) Bethel Johnson ( special teams ace) PK Sams (WHO?! legit never heard of him lmao) Chad Jackson (BUST) MATTHEW SLATER (one of the GOAT special teams players) Brandon Tate ( Bust) Julian Edelman (Super Bowl MVP) Taylor Price (BUST) Jeremy Ebert (never heard of em) Josh Boyce (Bust) Aaron Dobson (bust) Jeremy Gallon (WHO HE) Malcolm Mitchell (solid so far) Braxton Berrios (UMMMMMMM No clue lol)

I believe Mitchell just retired

13 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I believe Mitchell just retired

did he really? Is he even 25? That freaking sucks. Was he the guy who tore his acl at Georgia when they played at clemson and he was celebrating a td?

We are not at 3rd round Gus yet but Jamel Dean may  get selected in the second round. 

#developedbyGus

#RideForTheBrand

10 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

With the 4th pick the Raiders select DL Clelin Ferrell from Clemson. That’s a surprise 

He was projected to the Panthers at 16 earlier this morning.

👎🏻 I still cannot understand why baby Davis brought Gruden back. 

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

👍🏻 Maybe Irv will be available in the 2nd round. TE needs addressing badly but so did receiver .

Still puzzled at how stupid of a decision the Giants made spending their 6th overall pick on a second day qb. Haskins threw 50 td's and had 8 picks last season. Jones had 52 td's and 29 picks in his whole career playing in the ACC. Glad Gettleman is no longer with the Panthers.

13 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Still puzzled at how stupid of a decision the Giants made spending their 6th overall pick on a second day qb. Haskins threw 50 td's and had 8 picks last season. Jones had 52 td's and 29 picks in his whole career playing in the ACC. Glad Gettleman is no longer with the Panthers.

@GwillMac6 loved him some Gettleman. Specifically those fat contracts to the shoddy offensive linemen 

Just came in here to say how Glad I am that Gettleman is no longer with the Panthers. Ostracized and isolated my favorite Panther of all time Steve Smith Sr.

Shefter is reporting that the Cards will take Byron Murphy, CB from Washington with their opening 2nd round pick. 

I do hope the WRs and CBs start getting drafted more often. Dean and Slayton are down the position rankings right? 

:[

At least he followed up that tweet with this one. 

With Greg Little and Kyler Murray that is two players from Allen, HS. So Allen HS has more picks than Auburn so far.

4 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

With Greg Little and Kyler Murray that is two players from Allen, HS. So Allen HS has more picks than Auburn so far.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Greg Little pick for our boy CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!! Desperately needed. WOOOO!!!!!!!

Just now, WFE12 said:

AJ Brown goes before Metcalf. AJ is just the better player plain and simple.

Metcalf will be John Ross 2.0 imo. Not because they play anything alike but based on the measurements allure.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Greg Little pick for our boy CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!! Desperately needed. WOOOO!!!!!!!

10000 times yes!

52 minutes ago, DAG said:

Metcalf will be John Ross 2.0 imo. Not because they play anything alike but based on the measurements allure.

I agree.

Archived