Dunbar trying out as a NFL Tight End

steeleagle

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Besides the ones who have been mentioned in here ( Jimmy G and Tony G) Julius Thomas, Rico Gathers, Antonio Gates and Darren Fells all were College basketball players by trade who went on to become NFL Tight Ends. It would be amazing if Malik became a stud TE. It expands BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE recruiting pitch even further!!!! lol 

Can’t forget Jordan Cameron, Eric Swoope, and Martellus Bennett.

If there is some truth to it, he will be the happiest TE out there trying out.

And when he starts his "Let's get this Dub, babe!" tune watch out in the football field!!🎵

What Baltimore is trying to do, become way faster and have versatile guys every position on offense, Dunbar would be an interesting fit with that. Hunter Henry-Lamar was an incredible connection, but he’s already a great receiving TE and you’d think they’d want a bulldozer to compliment that 

you could use him more creatively than Hunter though, maybe on some reverses 

This might be true, but I cannot find a single source that validates this information besides here.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

This might be true, but I cannot find a single source that validates this information besides here.

Yep. I’ve looked around but cant find nuttin 

Last night I saw a pic on twitter floating around of Malik in football gear. Looked like it was a screenshot from an IG story. He was wearing a helmet, AU football gloves, and had a football in his hand. Can't remember where I saw it or I'd link it

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Last night I saw a pic on twitter floating around of Malik in football gear. Looked like it was a screenshot from an IG story. He was wearing a helmet, AU football gloves, and had a football in his hand. Can't remember where I saw it or I'd link it

I can’t figure out how to link it but I see it if I click on his IG profile pic. He’s walking down the ramp to the practice field in a FB helmet with gloves as you say. 

https://instagram.com/bambamleak?igshid=1ieqloh17vwbq

No photo description available.

Dude looks more like a football player than a b-ball player for sho!

Many of y’all are too young to remember Lawrence Moten. Syracuse guard was also rumored that he was considering the NFL after college hoops but he was a blue chip football recruit out of high school too. He played in nba. Not sure how long. 

Would be really cool if he makes it. There’s being tough, which he definitely is, and then there’s NFL tough. No matter what, he’s in for an awakening during his tryout. I’d love to see his combine numbers but I doubt we ever will

Archived