...monstrous task ahead for OL in 2020

bigbird

9 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Out of fairness, I don't think @WDE_OxPx_2010 was trolling if that is what you meant (I couldn't tell if you were calling him a troll or the person he was responding to a troll).

I do see the merit of both sides though.  This thread has been derailed with talk about Kirby Smart (I am an offender too), and other coaches.  Another thread suffered the same fate.  Honestly this happens every year because this is the down period for the forum with not much new information coming in unless someone transfers in or out.  That's why you don't see me post as much because it's just the same topics over and over.  Most people are set in their views so talking about it doesn't help.  I usually just post GIF's to lighten the mood now. 

giphy.gif

No need for people to get red in the face talking about issues that will not be solved until the season starts in 100 days.  That is way too long of a period to be mad.

giphy (1).gif

Did you just have one gif responding to another gif on the same post? 😂 

I’m not a big fan of gifs, but that was funny if it was your intent.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/24/2019 at 5:42 PM, toddc said:

Did you just have one gif responding to another gif on the same post? 😂 

I’m not a big fan of gifs, but that was funny if it was your intent.

bruce.gif

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

bruce.gif

Can’t be mad at that gif!

On 5/20/2019 at 11:16 AM, Tiger said:

This is a pretty scary situation for our program.

For those of us that want Gus replaced I'm feeling like it may actually be better for the health of our program to get through this year with Gus then let him coach through the inevitably debacle of a season we will endure in 2020 (yes I'm already throwing in the towel with our OL absolutely wrecking our season) and show him the door after that rather than have a new coach be straddled with having to recruit a completely new OL from day 1.

Ugh...

Exactly what I've been saying ad nauseam the last six or so months. Gus, and certainly Grimes, staying after this year would be DISASTROUS.

I know that some have argued that if we fired him after this year it would be a Dooley-like situation. But I would respond that the longer we let this mess continue, the more undesirable we will be talent-wise.

Archived