Yes, wwe need more religion in Alabama football

AURex

Next, we gotta baptize the footballs, the waterboys, the cheerleaders, and all the university students, faculty and fans, because ........ &*^%^$#&$%^&*(

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2019/06/07/an-alabama-high-school-football-coach-helped-baptize-members-of-his-team/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0vNNULvda_AGUn68CPcjoDY8MlN6ppaadSqEps3SGMSDWwW-fxkNEf8e8

12 hours ago, AURex said:

Next, we gotta baptize the footballs, the waterboys, the cheerleaders, and all the university students, faculty and fans, because ........ &*^%^$#&$%^&*(

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2019/06/07/an-alabama-high-school-football-coach-helped-baptize-members-of-his-team/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0vNNULvda_AGUn68CPcjoDY8MlN6ppaadSqEps3SGMSDWwW-fxkNEf8e8

Certainly questionable if done in his capacity as coach/employee.

Side note: Anyone else notice that the author of this [poorly] written article said that the coach’s actions were “illegal” ???

I believe the Constitution states “freedom of religion” not freedom from religion.  I get the separation of church and state thing and agree with it, but some of these arguments are a little too much heart burn for some people.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I believe the Constitution states “freedom of religion” not freedom from religion.  I get the separation of church and state thing and agree with it, but some of these arguments are a little too much heart burn for some people.

Without freedom from religion, freedom of religion is ultimately a meaningless concept.

Just now, AUDub said:

Without freedom from religion, freedom of religion is ultimately a meaningless concept.

I agree with this concept.  Everyone gets to live their own life.  If you obsess with something or someone you disagree with, that’s on you.

Archived