2021 5* PG Jerdarrian "JD" Davison

ellitor

Yeah, until these guys start missing a lot more or changing more predictions and counting them as correct, I’m inclined to believe them at this point. But I need the ink dry on big time recruits before I get too worked up. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, jared52 said:

Yeah, until these guys start missing a lot more or changing more predictions and counting them as correct, I’m inclined to believe them at this point. But I need the ink dry on big time recruits before I get too worked up. 

... and might need the g-league to do poorly ...

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Keeps getting better. He's a superior talent than Cooper. Hope we can get him

Interesting take. They are both terrific. I actually think Cooper is smoother on the court but he is shorter.

27 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Interesting take. They are both terrific. I actually think Cooper is smoother on the court but he is shorter.

Idk about smoother....that is a subjective metric, but he is bigger, stronger, faster, not as quick, more explosive, better rebounder, more creative with the ball in his hands, deeper range as a shooter, I think he's a better passer but I don't think Cooper had the same talent his senior year so I'll hold off on that. He's longer, and he's just a super alpha which is much needed. But if he was in this class coming in right now he'd be the best player in it easy. 

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

just a super alpha

Isn't that what we have been saying need?

If we were to land him, how would you build your lineup?

27 minutes ago, Jaxr29 said:

He’s moved his Commitment to Oct 3rd.

From last night: 

23 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I must've missed. How is Brewer connected to Davidson?

rqrqw.gif

Jason Caldwell says he has felt good about JD to AU the whole time, and nothing has changed to make him change that. 

Hooks has said he believes AU's chances have been reduced by him pushing up the commitment date.

I hope Jason wins this one...

Man, really hope we can pull this one.  One he is a great talent and two since we are not taking many players this year, most likely, I really want to get the top guys we are shooting for. We need some guys who can step in immediately and be play makers for us. This kid can be one. 

31 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Who is our biggest competitor at this point?  LSU?

Most of those who are throwing out hints...are picking Alabama. :(

I will be UPSET if he goes to Bama but the fact that Bama's trash program is even in this recruitment seems sketchy to me. Look at the other programs involved:

Kansas: ok makes sense, this kid is elite

Michigan: great school, made the tourney 8 of last 9 years and being in 2 national title games in the last 7 years with notable NBA player as HC

LSU: they give strong ass offers...and have actually been playing good basketball the past few years

AU: starting noticed as "Guard U" by recruits, Bruce Pearl. 'nuff said

Bama: um Nates Oates? Also see first half of LSU's comment above

On 10/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, Tiger said:

I will be UPSET if he goes to Bama but the fact that Bama's trash program is even in this recruitment seems sketchy to me. Look at the other programs involved:

Kansas: ok makes sense, this kid is elite

Michigan: great school, made the tourney 8 of last 9 years and being in 2 national title games in the last 7 years with notable NBA player as HC

LSU: they give strong ass offers...and have actually been playing good basketball the past few years

AU: starting noticed as "Guard U" by recruits, Bruce Pearl. 'nuff said

Bama: um Nates Oates? Also see first half of LSU's comment above

I believe he's from a Bama family

21 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

Getting smoked by UGA, now Bama gets JD. 🤢

Yesterday was a pretty bad day for AU sports ☹️

Archived