Eltoro Freeman on Auburn Daily Podcast.

Tigerpro2a

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/locked-on-auburn-september-24th-eltoro-freeman-joins/id1091363992?i=1000451044608

Pretty good listen if any of you are interested. They have a decent podcast each weekday. The miss the head of the nail every now and then, but all in all a good show. 

I am also looking for any other good Auburn Podcast. I listen to Jay G Tate from the Rundown, The Auburn ALL-ACCESS Podcast, and Locked on Auburn. Anybody have any other good ones? I have 8 hours in the work day now with only 2 hours of content lol. If not Auburn specifically maybe SEC podcast? I refuse to listen To Faul Pinebaum.

• WarTiger changed the title to Etoro Freeman on Auburn Daily Podcast.

31 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/locked-on-auburn-september-24th-eltoro-freeman-joins/id1091363992?i=1000451044608

Pretty good listen if any of you are interested. They have a decent podcast each weekday. The miss the head of the nail every now and then, but all in all a good show. 

I am also looking for any other good Auburn Podcast. I listen to Jay G Tate from the Rundown, The Auburn ALL-ACCESS Podcast, and Locked on Auburn. Anybody have any other good ones? I have 8 hours in the work day now with only 2 hours of content lol. If not Auburn specifically maybe SEC podcast? I refuse to listen To Faul Pinebaum.

I’ve found some of his podcasts boring, but I liked the Auburn Undercover podcast that Marcello recorded after the A&M game. If you’re interested in more than just football, E2C network covers all sports (including football) but it’s more fan-based than the others you mentioned 

I listen to all of the above.  Somebody posted on the media page the podcast that Reese Dismukes and Alex Kozan do.  I believe it’s called ‘Between the Tackles’.  I gave it a listen today - not bad.

I think there's a thread from last month that compiled many of the bigger ones. The Locked On one that this thread is referencing does a good job at trying to reach out to players. The Underground one is boring but they give you a glut of free info. E2C, at least based on their twitter, seems to be one, maybe two student fans (Im pretty sure Ive been in the same room as them several times, but I dont know the owner to identify) so they'll give you many younger, less processed takes. 

I think all of them offer something different 

10 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think there's a thread from last month that compiled many of the bigger ones. The Locked On one that this thread is referencing does a good job at trying to reach out to players. The Underground one is boring but they give you a glut of free info. E2C, at least based on their twitter, seems to be one, maybe two student fans (Im pretty sure Ive been in the same room as them several times, but I dont know the owner to identify) so they'll give you many younger, less processed takes. 

I think all of them offer something different 

I will have to listen to some of the others. I have listened to B. Marcello but he just gets on my nerves so much. I actually like the one in the OP pretty well. I will check out these others. Also, wasn't Trovon Reed going to be doing one? Anybody have info on that?

4 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I’ve found some of his podcasts boring, but I liked the Auburn Undercover podcast that Marcello recorded after the A&M game. If you’re interested in more than just football, E2C network covers all sports (including football) but it’s more fan-based than the others you mentioned 

Marcello...

🤮🤮

I guess he might be a little better than finebaum, but not by much...

The Auburn Undercover podcast is pretty good when it has other folks on there with Marcello (e.g., Keith Niebuhr, Jason Caldwell, etc.).  

I think the one Trevor Reed is starting is called something like ‘Freedom of Speech’, and I think he has former players on to talk about their experience of being college (and pro?) athletes.  I haven’t listened to it, but he mentioned it on the Locked On Auburn podcast a couple of weeks ago.

Marcello’s Auburn Undercover podcast is probably the best because it’s straight information and not sugar coated. You have to get over some of his “sad-sack” tone though.

Jay Tate has some good info but half of the show is devoted to personal stories as well as ads for voodoo wing company.

i haven’t been able to latch onto any of the others...a few of them just need better mic and sound quality.

The Rundown with Jay G Tate and Bryan Matthews and company is pretty entertaining IMO I try to listen to that whenever they release a new episode. I like them for football stuff, basketball is just meh though. It's just clear Jay G isn't really a hoops guy to me.  Not in the sense of enjoying the sport but more like being knowledgeable about the game

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

The Rundown with Jay G Tate and Bryan Matthews and company is pretty entertaining IMO I try to listen to that whenever they release a new episode. I like them for football stuff, basketball is just meh though. It's just clear Jay G isn't really a hoops guy to me.  Not in the sense of enjoying the sport but more like being knowledgeable about the game

but...but...but...he's from Kentucky.  Doesn't that alone make him a hoops expert?  :D

7 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

but...but...but...he's from Kentucky.  Doesn't that alone make him a hoops expert?  :D

That makes it even funnier actually. He made some sort of player comparison the other day -- I wish I could remember what it was -- and it just made it clear he's a football guy

15 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I am also looking for any other good Auburn Podcast.

The Rundown and AU-All Access with Coach Ray are good choices.

I'd say give Kozan and Dismukes a listen. I made a post over on the media related forum about their new podcast last week. Here They are just getting started, but the depth and quality is there.

I also like to listen to Bill Cameron on The Drive and sometimes I'll listen to the Lunch Break. I always listen to the radio shows on Soundcloud after the shows end, but they post there fairly quickly.

39 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

The Rundown and AU-All Access with Coach Ray are good choices.

I'd say give Kozan and Dismukes a listen. I made a post over on the media related forum about their new podcast last week. Here They are just getting started, but the depth and quality is there.

I also like to listen to Bill Cameron on The Drive and sometimes I'll listen to the Lunch Break. I always listen to the radio shows on Soundcloud after the shows end, but they post there fairly quickly.

Yea I listen to Jay G on Rundown quite a bit. I love his live you tube streams after the games. Good to listen to while whining down from the emotional stress that comes with being an Auburn fan. I am checking Reese and Kozan out now. Pretty good. 

5 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Jay Tate has some good info but half of the show is devoted to personal stories as well as ads for voodoo wing company.

God Almighty! How do you spend 7 minutes talking about Voodoo Wings every other day. I just don't get it. I know they need their plug but dang gum.

39 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

God Almighty! How do you spend 7 minutes talking about Voodoo Wings every other day. I just don't get it. I know they need their plug but dang gum.

I don't know.  This morning 8-1/2 minutes was devoted to Jay's hair highlights and voodoo.  I kept hitting the 30 second fast forward over and over and over.

17 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I don't know.  This morning 8-1/2 minutes was devoted to Jay's hair highlights and voodoo.  I kept hitting the 30 second fast forward over and over and over.

Yup, that's what I do too.  But I have heard enough that I'm gonna eat there next time I'm in Auburn, lol.

I skip forward in a lot of the podcasts, they all gotta pay the bills.

47 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yea I listen to Jay G on Rundown quite a bit. I love his live you tube streams after the games. Good to listen to while whining down from the emotional stress that comes with being an Auburn fan. I am checking Reese and Kozan out now. Pretty good. 

I normally catch the Brain Drain for the laughs on Sunday. Dan Peck does an after the game show at sky bar as well. Chris Todd has stopped by the last two weeks so I'll listen to the podcast of it to catch some tidbits from Chris.

7 hours ago, Zeek said:

Can someone add an “l” to the title? Please.

LMBO I didn't realize I missed that. I was looking at the title like "What?" then I saw it. I don't know how to edit the title. 

Archived