Free agents signing

Tigermike

I read on another site that DE Doug Langenfeld is going to the Washington Redskins and several other AU players are expected to sign free agent deals soon.

Junior Rosegreen's agent says that the hard-hitting safety will likely be signing on as a free agent with the Seattle Seahawks.

Bret Eddins was the first Auburn player picked up as free agent following the draft. He is headed to the New York Giants. There is also a good chance that offensive lineman Danny Lindsey and wide receiver Silas Daniels could get the call as well before the week is done.

Silas Daniels is not going pro... that's just a joke.

Danny is good, but I don't think he has what it takes to be in the pros as well. But I like his chances better than Daniels.

Saw an article this morning on Ray Hudson and the gist of it was him finding out why he never got a call on draft day. Apparently, he failed his physical because of the knee injury and wasn't told that. There were quite a few teams that wanted him but NFL rules prohibited them from signing him during draft days. He said he'll get in camp somewhere now because there's apparently a lot of interest in him.

I wish him well. All kidding about Bama aside, this guy waited a long time and worked incredibly hard to finally get the starting job and then blows out his knee. Hope he gets his shot.

Danny Lindsey, a key member of the :au: offensive line the past four seasons, will be reporting to the New Orleans Saints mini-camp next week as a free agent.

:cheer::cheer:

Good luck to Danny!

:cheer::cheer:

Archived