Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Hell maybe JG would have made this thing go. I don’t know. But the qb has to be a reliable run threat or this dumpster fire doesn’t work ever. Ever. Never. Basketball anyone?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TitanTiger said:

A pass?  No.  But he's not the biggest problem here.  Playcalling has sucked and our OL is a soft as a baby's bottom.  They couldn't block me and you and thus we have zero running game to give us offensive balance or reliable yardage.

I agree that the offensive line is awful. Not going to argue with you there. But all season we’ve watched Bo make some poor decisions in important points in the game. He has to be held accountable.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Gus don’t know it but I’m considering sneaking off the Gus bus. There will only be him and the driver left.

Join us outside. The weather is beautiful 

8 minutes ago, CR said:

Could anyone possibly tell me what our current RB depth chart looks like? Pulling jersey numbers out of a hat?

They are all co-1s remember from week one

Really similar script being played out here. Defense playing very well on the whole, but giving up a couple really big plays. Offense able to move the ball occasionally, but unable to capitalize on it's drives. 

4 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

I don't care if we come back and beat the "bull crap" out of them i am done with this CLOWN and who ever said " hey lets give him a huge buyout" 

Congratulations. That may have been the dumbest thing I've read on this board... And Auburn4Ever has said it all.

Just now, johnnyAU said:

The players don't deserve the boos. I hope Gus hears them in his freaking sleep.

I don’t think anyone is booing the players.

Again, the offensive guru looks lost.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Our O-line is bad, but there were three instances in that half Bo had either a clean pocket or a clean rollout with a guy on a seam and chose to tuck it and run. He’s missing his opportunities 

Yep, it is way way too late now but Gus made the wrong choice for Starting QB. I still do not  know how he (CGM) missed the opportunity to help his poor OL with a QB with a genuine chance of running when necessary.  I ahte all that I am seeing as it does not present any glimmer of hope. Sad Day!!

It occurs to me..... That hiring an OC from somewhere..... Say..... Nebraska.... And paying them really well...  Would be cheaper than Gus's buyout.

I hope somebody takes a dump on something Gus Malzahn loves someday.  I really really do. I hope he feels Auburn fans pain. I don’t think he gets it. Even now. 

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

The players don't deserve the boos. I hope Gus hears them in his freaking sleep.

Gus doesn’t sleep he just powers down for the night

Just one step closer to a new coach. Looking forward to the new coach in waiting threads. A lot more exciting than the Gus Malzahn offense. 

Am I watching the game???  Nope.  I’m painting cups with my wife and our friends.   This should explain how excited I am to have Gus as our coach.  

31462855-F78A-4A46-A830-DCACF77A9FAE.jpeg

Just now, jptiger said:

I hope somebody takes a dump on something Gus Malzahn loves someday.  I really really do. I hope he feels Auburn fans pain. I don’t think he gets it. Even now. 

He has that fancy car, where’s the dog?

Archived