Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m no fan of Gus and I’m not saying that he’s calling a perfect game, but can someone tell me how the 14 point turnaround is his fault? 

1) When your team has been exposed ALL YEAR by every team on Kickoff Coverage and you do nothing to fix it. 

2) When you keep kicking the GD ball to the best KO Man in America... and you just keep doing it waiting to get burned, and we did.

3) Whitlow has dropped the ball how many times this year and... still keeps dropping the ball. 

Common denominator? Nothing ever changes in Gus World.

3 minutes ago, CR said:

Gus and Kodi burning the TO arguing with each other, LOL

War of the WR Gurus? 😁😉

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

We’ve played horribly and we’ve scored 24... and right now we’re tied..

I ain't unhappy with the offense all things considered

Three of the best catches of the season. That throw to Hastings was a throw away. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Bo has had better throws on this drive than the past 3 ranked games against man 

I'm saying, these are some beautiful throws.

Unfortunately our nemesis is coming up.... Half-time.

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

And then Sal will go on to the NFL to be another Mike Evans like WR that we ended up under-using.

Great body awareness 

Pretty sure AU resodded between the hashmarks and you can see lots of players having footing issues.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

1) When your team has been exposed ALL YEAR by every team on Kickoff Coverage and you do nothing to fix it. 

2) When you keep kicking the GD ball to the best KO Man in America... and you just keep doing it waiting to get burned, and we did.

3) Whitlow has dropped the ball how many times this year and... still keeps dropping the ball. 

Common denominator? Nothing ever changes in Gus World.

1. What do you suggest he does this year to fix it?

2. Gus didn’t kick that ball.

3. Boogie has been the hot rb in this game, so if you have a guy running well, why wouldn’t you feed him?

Archived